Smell of blood

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's not proof read, please bear with the mistakes.

Jin and Namjoon with a heavy heart followed Jimin outside. Jin can severe that he can sense the negitive energy surrounding Namjoon. The vulnerability and fear Namjoon had throughout the whole journey was not even close to the blink of what it was right now.

He has his fingers joined with Namjoon's, holding his hand but still the deadly shake of his body is powerful, it's dreadful.

"Hyung." Jimin stopped a few steps away from ambulance. "Please, pull yourself together. Please be strong."

Namjoon's heart threatened to jump out of his chest. He can't even imagine it. This can't be happening......his brother was so happy when he applied for the school. Also, he had always told him how great of a life was here in Seoul.

Did he ever say that?

His inner voice spoke up. He visibly flinched. He did? Right? He has to be happy, it was his wish to study here, to get the degree. Taehyung worked so hard to achieve this, he worked so hard to make his dream work.

"Hyung." Jimin shook his body lightly, the trans that Namjoon was in, broked. He blinked multiple times to have a clear image of Jimin.

"Duh-Dead." He murmured. His already broken heart broke into millions pieces more. His brother, his innocent, beautiful brother just.......

"Joonie." Jin's hand on Namjoon's shoulder was the last thread that broke. Namjoon's knees weakened and he stumbled on his feet, and dropped to the ground upon seeing the dangling arm of Taehyung out of the stretcher.

Jin's breath also got stuck in his throat. There on his wrist, Taehyung still had the bracelet he made for him, the beads were still of same colour, it was his gift to Taehyung and Taehyung as promised was wearing it.

"Believe me hyung, this is the best gift. I promise you, I'll always wear it, till my last breath."

Taehyung didn't lie. A tear broke loose out of his eye and he also felt his body giving up.

Namjoon didn't budge. He just stayed there, unable to move, unable to have his heart bear what he was going to see.

"Hyung.......I'm sorry." Jimin apologised. He failed. He failed Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, and himself. He failed to protect Taehyung, to give him the love he deserved, failed to realise what caused Taehyung to do this. "I'm so sorry."

"He's——He's luh-lying right?" Namjoon's heart was still not ready to accept it, this can't be happening.

"Sir, we have to do this. If you want to see the body, hurry up." The nurse spoke up. "Also, have you contacted to any funeral house?"

Funeral house, Jimin didn't. He was so out of it. He slowly went close to the nurse and looking back at Namjoon and Jin, he can see that they are in no condition to arrange anything. "I'll do it. Give us 5 more minutes please."

"Hyung.......please." Jimin helped Namjoon stand up and help him walk up to the dead body of Taehyung.

With trembling hands, Namjoon could only lift a small corner of the white sheet. A heart wrenching cry left his mouth when he saw the condition of Taehyung's body. The faint stains of dried blood on his neck and near the rim of ear made him understand what Taehyung must have done to end his life. Another sob erupted his mouth and he bend forward to hug the lying body of his brother.

"Taehyungie." He cried hugging him. "Hyungie's here, come on get up. Don't make your hyung more sad. Hyungie came to meet you. Open your eyes please."

"I miss you hyung. I miss you so much."