Death of me

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Jeon Jungkook, you have a visitor." The sentence alone was enough to fill his body with dread. He never felt all these feelings but now he understands how must it felt to Taehyung every time he ganged up to assassinate him.

Since yesterday— after the court session— he couldn't get the desperate cries and the last glimpse of Taehyung's face put of his imagination.

"Whu-Who is it?" He dared to asked. He wanted to know, he prayed it should be Jimin or Namjoon or anyone but not the lady.

"You'll see. Now get your ass out here before i drag you out with a chain around your neck." The officer was not in a good mood, he never been.

Jungkook tried to test his luck, he was sure if the woman didn't come in last two days that means she won't be here today as well, he gave a last look to both his friends who were sitting in there corners not saying a word.

"Hurty up!" And he was yanked by his arm resulting in hitting his elbow to the bar. "Put your hands out."

The officer didn't even let him to hiss and cuffed him. He was almost dragged to the meeting room.

"Jungkook-ssi!" Jungkook flinched when he heard Taehyung's voice.

It was known to him now that it's only him who can see or hear Taehyung. Since the last beating in the cell two days ago, he kept his mouth shut but his eyes were only on the person he once loved.

"Why so silent? Are you not happy that i came?" Taehyung's sulking self made Jungkook fear him.

"Are you afraid?" As usual Taehyung asked him. "Can you feel what's coming to you?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had to go through all this." He whispered back. He knew only Taehyung can hear him.

"Shut your mouth!" But he was wrong. He knew that immediately when a wooden stick hit the soft flesh on the back of his knee. He stumbled but still balanced himself from falling.

"Go inside, and no fucking out. 15 minutes, not a second more!" And he pushed him inside, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Don't your think, it's too late to apologise now?" Taehyung questioned him but Jungkook was too out of it to answer, his entire focus was on the old lady sitting the other side of the glass.

He saw her gesturing towards the chair he can swear that his body moved on its own, out of his control. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he wanted to turn and look who was it but the warmth of hand kept him known that it's Taehyung's hand. He landed on the chair with a thud. The phone receiver was also plunged to his ear on his own.

"Good afternoon." The soft greeting made him blink a few times. He tried to reply, he really did but only a nod came out of him.

"Not very talkative, i see." The lady said making him blink few times and then let his tongue wet the dried surface of his lips.

"Guh-Good afternoon." The reply came in a whisper.

"Come on, live up to your name, looking at you whisper like a coward or having your hand shiver at her mare voice is embarrassing, live up to who you are, be a man like you always taught me to be!" His cheeks were stretched up and he was eye to with the woman.

The lady was old, not too old but not too young as well, in her late 40s. She had a beautiful skin but if one can see clearly, there was lines of tension beneath her lips and a smug blue under her eyes. Her light gray suit went great with her personality and she carried herself so professionally.