Trouble in relationships

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was moving out of the class along with his friends. He was happy, smiling and joking around. Min-Jae hasn't seen this side of Taehyung ever since they became friends and to be honest he like it.

"So what do you want to do mow?" Min-Jae asked.

"Umm, I'm hungry." Taehyung replied looking at his two friends to know if they are hungry or not.

"Me too. Let's just go to the cafe then." Sara said and all three of them started moving toward the cafeteria.

"Hey by the way, congratulations." Sara chipped.

"For what?" Both Taehyung and Min-Jae asked together.

"Ahmm, i heard Jungkook left the school and your gym trainer would be change. You know i was happy that now you won't get hurt ...you know." She placed an assuring hand on Taehyung's back and replied.

"Yeah, that's what i heard but—" before Min-Jae could say anything they were stopped by a girl in their track. He looked towards his friends and his eyes landed on the scared face of Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ssi." The girl called.

"Get out of our way Zoye." Min-Jae said irritatedly. He knows this girl, he has seen her countless times with Jungkook and his group.

"Can i talk to you Taehyung-ssi? It's really important." Zoye almost pleaded.

"He don't want to talk to you so just fuck off Zoye. You might be the popular girl but you aren't that attractive, leave him alone." Sara pushed Zoye aside and dragged Taehyung forward to go away from here.

"Please, i need to tell you the truth. What happened at the convenience store wasn't true." Zoye half yelled making Taehyung stop and breath in sharply.

"Don't say a word about that day. I did nothing, you lied to everyone." He turned and faced Zoye, yelling at her.

"I know. I'm here to clear my name and to tell you the truth." She said holding Taehyung's hand that he jerked away.

"I don't believe you, you lied once you can lie again." Taehyung whispered. He don't want his friends to hear as he has to give them any explanation which he don't have.

"Jungkook forced me, he threatened to kill me if i talked to you again, or tried to tell your truth. I know it's risky but i need to tell you. My conscience is killing me please hear me out." Zoye pleaded.

"Kill...."

"Yeah. Jungkook said if i ever tried to talk to you or got near your he'll kill me." Zoye lied but telling her father and a name in school magazine was also equal to death for her.

"Wuh-why?" Taehyung replied.

"Jungkook asked me to come to convenience store that day and when i did he said that i should pretend like——" Zoye started telling him as soon as he saw Taehyung was a bit calmed and ready to hear.

"Zoye, I didn't expect to find you here." Zoye breathed in fast and turned around.

"Y-Yoo-Yoongi." She stammered. She fucked up and she knew it.

"I thought, he made his point clear of staying away and keeping your distance. Didn't he?" Yoongi asked Zoye.

"I-I...I was juh-Just...."

"And you fucker, you still don't understand. Do you!" Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was like he will collapse any time now. Taehyung didn't forget what Yoongi did to him and he still fear that small white boy.