Bleeding Dream

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Why are you sulking over him? He smiled or not, that shouldn't bother you." Min-jae spoke up. He didn't like one bit when he came to know that Taehyung is still upset over Jungkook not replying to him.

"I'm not sulking." Taehyung slapped his hand off that he had placed close to his face.

"Yeah, you are actually going to burst in tears." He teased him.

"Shut up." Taehyung pouted. He is super sensitive today, he don't know why but today seem to be.....what can he say, today it seems to be a bit too calm day. Jungkook didn't taunt him, didn't disturbed and didn't replied to him when when he was happy for the other that he won the game.

"What's the plan?" Min-jae asked.

"About what?" Taehyung replied.

"About amusement park, idiot." Min-jae smacked his head lightly.

"Oh, I'm going. It's been ages since i went to any amusement park. I just love going there, back in Daegu, I spend half of my day in the amusement park that was across our house. I used to go there alot." Taehyung started blabbering in happiness. He was very excited to visit the amusement park. "What about you two?"

"I'm going too. Don't know about her." Min-jae pointed at Sara who was lost somewhere afar.

"Earth to you." Min-jae poked her shoulder with his finger making her slap his hand too.

"Ouch, that hurts." She said rubbing her shoulder.

"Where are you lost?" Taehyung said looking at the direction that Sara was looking earlier. "What were you looking at?"

"Nothing. Tell me what were you saying?" Sara changed the subject.

"You are blushing too much for my liking, Sara. What is it that you are hiding?" Taehyung spoke up as he leaned down and forward to get close to Sara's face.

"I'm not blushing." She said pushing his face away.

"Oh you sure are. Let me see......oh!" Min-jae's eyes were wide and he then had a bad smirk over his face. "Something fishy fishy."

"Shut up guys. Stop speaking nonsense." She knew she was caught and that she won't have a good chance to walk away from both of them easily. "I'm going to use the toilet for a bit and will be——"

"Yeah, go on. We'll wait here. Have a safe trip there." Min-jae wiggled his eyebrows. Taehyung kept looking between both of them turn wise. He was lost, his mind was yet to develop to understand the double meaning sentences.

"Guys, will you let me know what's happening here? I'm kinda lost." Taehyung finally spoke up. He can see from their expressions that he is missing something, or not catching something right.

"Nothing, Tae. Sara just got distracted by the pretty faces of Molten Rocks team, that's it." Min-jae didn't elaborate much, but enough to make a sharp minded person understand.

"Really? Which one Sara?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"No one. Jae's only speaking nonsense." Sara defending herself. She shot a deadly glare to Min-jae who had no effect on himself.

"Go on, go to the washroom. We'll meet you by the main gate. Buses are about to leave anyway." Min-jae said holding Taehyung's hand who frowned on the action.

"Fine. Will be back soon." She dropped her bag on Taehyung's shoulder and ran towards the washroom. She needs to get back before the busses leaves.

"I very much know how to walk." Taehyung jerked his hand out of Min-jae's grip.