Scandal

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was thankful that he didn't collapse or else he don't know what Jungkook would've done.

Jungkook was standing like a hawk on these 5 students who were doing their best to not mess up during exercise.

"5 push ups" he announced. One of student made an annoyed huffing sound hearing the announcement.

"Kang Ji-ho." Jungkook called making the student stand straight infront of him.

"Y-yes sir."

"You got a problem?"

"N-No sir." The boy shook his head.

"I heard you complain about exercise!"

"N-No sir. I'm perfectly fine with it." Ji-ho lied.

"Alright then, 10 push ups for you and the rest of you will do 5. Hurry up." He announced marking each of students progress.

Taehyung didn't say another word and positioned himself for the said exercise. Jungkook did show him the demo so they know how to do it but it was hard.

Everyone did 3 pushups easily but then they were finding it hard to do it.

"That's good atleast 3 is a good progress. I'm glad you guys know how to push your limits. Finish the rest two pushups and we are done for todays." Jungkook announced.

It was just a warmup session as they weren't supposed to start practice from today but he gave them the idea that how they are supposed to be in his supervision.

Jungkook has always been a gym freak, he workout a-lot and he didn't even go easy on himself which is basically why he is a gym head. So his supervision is a kind of blessing and curse both.

"Thank you sir." One of the girl finished and stood up. "We will learn alot from you." She said smiling.

"Wear the proper suit for next time. I don't run an entertainment show here, cover yourself and wear something easy to move in." Jungkook replied her coldly and turned to see what other groups were doing.

"Is it really hard for him to just smile and appreciate us?" She huffed in anger but soon sucked in a breathe when Jungkook abruptly replied him.

"Be good enough and I'll see if i should appreciate or not." He replied throwing the clipboard on the table making everyone look at him.

The girl, Park Mee-ri felt so embarrassed as Jungkook just insulted her infront of everyone.

"Get to work guys. You got 15 minutes to end your sessions." He announced and took out his phone to see the notifications on the screen.

One of them was from Yoongi. He was asking him to hang out with them. Jungkook smirked as a plan flashed in his mind.

"Alright so today you are dismissed. Go now." Jungkook dismissed the class and when everyone was ready to move out he stopped Taehyung holding his arm and making him stand infront of him.

"Don't take anything personal, whatever happened today in the class was just to maintain the discipline. I asled you to be in class before i come in, but you break the rule so i punished you." Jungkook said making Taehyung hesitantly look up at him.

"I-I know.....It was my m-mistake. You don't have to apologize for that." Taehyung replied not meeting eyes with Jungkook.

"I wasn't apologizing to you freak, know your limits." Jungkook snorted and pushed him the same way he pulled him close. "Go now."

Taehyung held back a sob. His eyes covered in glassy layer but he lowed his head further so that Jungkook couldn't see it. "Sorry."

"Go." And the class ended and Jungkook was the first one to leave. He moved out of the class and walked straight to the basketball field where his friend Hobi and Yoongi were practically eating eachother's face.