Terminator

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a week, and to be honest this week was so peaceful for the young blondie. He was thankful that nothing happened in this whole month. Like usual he just have to go to school and when he come back home he has to help Jimin with dinner and then he would eat and talk to his brother.

It was a good routine. A healthy one actually. His bond with his friends also got better. All this cz of one person, cz Jeon Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. In the past one week Taehyung has never once encountered or seen Jungkook and nothing can be better than this.

He doesn't even desire to see him, nothing good happened when he saw him.

Taehyung started taking the subway, he now knows the way to his school and doesn't hesitate to go to school all by himself. Well thanks to his friends specifically Min-Jae who once came with him to make him understand how easy is it.

Taehyung thanked him and ever since he is going alone. He can feel the freedom and he cam swear that this feeling is pretty good. He just wish that things stays that way. He still have a slight fear that one day all the peace in his life will get crushed by none other than Jungkook. He prays that such day never comes.

"Taehyung, I'm leaving. You want me to drop you at subway or you'll go by yourself?" Jimin called him. Taehyung was ready for school, he was standing infront of the mirror from last fifteen minutes.

"Yup coming." Taehyung took the bag and ran outside the room. As soon as he stepped out of the room, he saw Jimin smiling at him. "What? I look funny? Should I change?"

"No. You look beautiful as always." Jimin replied caressing his cheeks.

"Then that smile?" Taehyung asked.

"That was just, you know i like it, no i love it that you started talking to me. I was so stressed when......"

"What's gone is gone. Let's just not talk about it." Taehyung cut him off and jumped to hug him. Jimin returned the hug and even gave a kiss on his cheek.

"Did you talk to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked as they left the apartment and went to the elevator.

"Yeah, i called them last night. Hyung was as usual worried but we talked alot." Taehyung replied. He  couldn't help but to see one more time towards Jungkook's apartment while stepping in the elevator.

"Namjoon hyung just care about you, silly. That's why he kept being worried about you." Jimin smacked his head lightly while chuckling.

"I know, but he cares too much." Taehyung replied while setting his hair again.

"Brat." Jimin laughed and both friends walked towards the parking lot. Jimin unlocked his car and get inside along with Taehyung.

"Where were you last night? I walked in your room but you weren't there, i kept waiting for you but you never came. Was everything okay?" Taehyung asked. He thought maybe Jimin went to his girlfriend. Yeah, Taehyung knows about them, he even met her, Jimin arranged his meeting two days ago. Taehyung felt so good in her company and she also made him feel uncomfortable. Jimin also told him that he really wanted that meeting to happen. Taehyung promised Jimin's girlfriend that they will meet again and next time the treat will be from Taehyung's side.

"Oh i........i was.....i was at Jungkook's." Jimin was hesitating to tell him. Jimin has never seen Jungkook in such state. This usually happened but Jungkook has never been this bad before. He can't understand, what could be the cause of it. Jungkook wasn't that mighty anymore, he was a broken little kid who was angry and didn't know how to put his anger out. Jimin has seen Jungkook in the vulnerable state, he has seen him just like he was 4 years ago; broken and scared.