Ensconce

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I told you Jim, i was right here with him after you left. He was okay, i made us dinner, i thought you'd stay for late." Jungkook said leaning against the wall, a well deserved smirk dancing on his lips.

"You never told me that." Jimin yelled from the other side.

"I told you but you were going out of your mind, yelling to go see him. He was okay. His phoen died and while having dinner he didn't remember to charge his phone. And when i came he was in washroom taking bath. That's it." Jungkook lied so confidently. He was sure he handled the situation well.

"Are you telling me that I slipped all this in the previous call?" Jimin wasn't much convinced.

"Yes, you weren't even listing to me. By the way, where are you? Should i make you something? Have you eaten anything?" Jungkook asked in pure concern. After all, he was doing all of this to keep his place in Jimin's life.

"I'm on my way. I'll be back home soon, just stay with him okay." Jimin replied.

"I said have you eaten anything? He isn't a baby Jimin, stop babysitting him all the time." Jungkook clearly huffed in anger.

"Shut the hell up Jeon. That's none of your business." Jimin yelled from the other side.

That is what Jungkook fear. He can't push Jimin any further. Blonde has became the life of his best friend. His best friend is now more close to him than Jungkook.

"Calm down bitch. I just stated the fact." Jungkook chuckled halfheartedly.

"Stay with him."

"FINE." With that he canceled the call. Jungkook felt his fist clenching as he was finding it hard to calm down. How the hell the boy became so important in such small time? How the hell Jimin prioritize him over their 4 year friendship.

He took long breathes to calm himself. If didn't calm down he might murder the good for nothing beauty.

                   ~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~

Taehyung was calmed a bit. His heart still beating hard but that was not the problem right now.

"Keep your mouth shut with Jimin, Taehyung. If anything happened to him, i swear to whoever is looking us from up there, I'll rip your head off."

The problem was Jungkook's words. What did he mean by not telling Jimin anything? What will he tell Jimin? Was he not supposed to fight for proving himself innocent? He didn't do anything after all.

And what did Jungkook ment by if something happened to him? What was that about? Is Jimin in danger? But why will he be in danger for Taehyung talking to him.

There was mess of questions in Taehyung's mind and then was the threat by Jungkook. He will kill him was now normal for the blonde boy but the grip on his jaw and threat on his face was new. It made him scared.

Firstly Jungkook said he should not let Jimin talk about it, secondly he should not eat with Jimin cz he ate with Jungkook but he never did. Jungkook wasn't there when he woke up and third if he didn't listen to him he will leak his video.

And who the fuck made video when all this happened.

Above all what was Jungkook's problem with him. Why do he want to control Taehyung's life? Why is he always angry on him, when Taehyung haven't even talked to the boy properly.

"Freak." Taehyung felt a push on his shoulder making him stumble on his feet. Not to forget the hungry stomach and aching legs because of the gym class today.