Blamed

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Sara." A boy called earning a glare from the librarian. And the glare was followed by an annoyed voice.

"It's a library, if you want to shout, shout outside." Said the old woman and got back to putting stamp over the stack of books that students just returned.

"Sorry." Said the boy and walked to the familiar figure of girl who is already looking at him as soon as he called her name. "Sara."

"What happened Alan?" Asked the girl in a whisper. The boy stood beside her and looked at her face and stopped his gaze over his forehead that had wrinkles, more like tense layer of skin showing that she was worried.

"You are friend with Taehyung, right? That farm boy?" Said Alan and looked for the change in expressions over the girl's face.

"Yup, i am." She smiled. Her smile put an extra burden over the words that were to be leave from boy's mouth.

"Well, you see......Taehyung was.....he was found—-"

"What is it Alan? You are scaring me." She closed the book and diverted her whole focus to Alan who looked like he might have seen a crime committed in front of his eyes. And what if he really did?

"Some students found Taehyung near the site where an auditorium is being constructed. He.....He doesn't look good...." He didn't match eyes with her but he can tell that he sensed a fire in Sara's eyes.

"What do you mean..... what's that supposed to mean?" Sara countered.

"He might have got bullied and.... He had vomited all over his self. Why would Taehyung do that on his own. Right?" He said there Sara was already on her feet.

"Fucking Jeon, I'll kill you this time." Saying that he stood up and stormed out of library.

"Wait, wait for me Sara." He called but the girl didn't put an ear to all that.

"Stay out of it if you don't want to die." Sara glared and then walked past the usual classroom she enters. She crossed the hallway and soon disappeared. He wanted to follow so he took the shot cut.

"We don't even know if it's really Jeon or not." Alan said and Sara stood straight.

"It is him. He is the only person who made his life a living hell."she replied and kept moving to the basketball court.

"Sara, to be honest, I don't think it's a good idea. I mean—-"

"Fuck you and your meaning." Saying that Sara entered the basketball court and locked the doors towards hallways.

"Please, don't do anything stupid......and don't take my name." Alan was attached to the outside of the court yet Sara paid no mind to his pleads.

"Where's Jeon?" She yelled making the few players turn to her due to loud voice.

"Excuse me miss, he is your senior—-"

"The hell with him being my senior. He is a legitimate asshole." She cut the boy off.

"What do you want girl?" Said Yoongi and stood right in front of her.

"I want Jeon Jungkook, right here in front of me, now." She said making the basketball trainer raise an eyebrow on her words.

"Quite brave of you to—-"

"Where is he?" She cut him off again.

"Miss Sara, let's just sit down and talk." Hobi butted in.

"Oh, you coward is also here. No wonder they play you so easily. Like the hell you have a mind. Don't ever use it." She said and looked around. "I guess he isn't here, then where is he hiding his face?"