Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 1:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 1:

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early summer in June, Huaqing University.

The campus under the blue sky.

At a glance, the trees are shaded and lush.

The sun shining on the mulberry tree in front of the teaching building was delicate and gentle, and the light shuttled in between.

The classical dance students of the Dance Academy have just finished the last theory class of this week. Lin Jiayin is holding the book and stepping on the mottled shadow of the tree, walking side by side with his roommate Tao Mo.

"You really don't go to the friendship across the lake?" Tao Mo asked.

Lin Jiayin shook her head: "Don't go."

The opposite of the lake refers to the headquarters of Huaqing University, which is the Huaqing University before the merger.

Huaqing University ranks among the top 1 in China. It was originally an engineering college. Five years ago, the new president came to power and merged the adjacent National Dance Academy and Gome Academy.

According to rumors, it was because the new principal could not stand the school’s male to female ratio infinitely close to ten to zero.

However, National Dance Academy and Gome Academy are also first-class professional schools in China.

Across the long winding Yueming Lake, opposite the lake are science and engineering students with many boys and few girls, and at the end of the lake are art students with many girls and boys.

The two parties complement each other, and the friendship will naturally increase. Especially the dance academy where Lin Jiayin is located has even been scheduled for the next semester.

"The yard that controls what yard still went around the bend yesterday and asked me if you are going." Tao Mo slammed her arm ambiguously: "You go chant."

"It's the control house."

"It seems to be called the control courtyard." Tao Mo took her arm and said, "Whatever the courtyard, you follow me anyway."

Tao Mo is a native of Northeast China. She is 1.72 meters tall. The petite Lin Jiayin can't move. She panted slightly and frowned, "I have something tonight."

"Don't lie to me, what can you do."

Lin Jiayin pursed her lips: "It's really something."

"Eh, it's a pity that you are so handsome." Tao Mo squinted at her.

Lin Jiayin shook her head to herself: "Not handsome." In her eyes, there was only one person who looked good.

"But old handsome." Tao Mo continued to squint at her, "too handsome. I'm counting on him to let you get out."

"..."

Tao Mo sighed, "I can't even look forward to the stars and moon."

Lin Jiayin lowered her head and whispered: "I have a boyfriend."

"What the hell?" Tao Mo pulled out his ears, "Speak louder."

Lin Jiayin raised the volume: "I have a boyfriend."

"Fuck." Tao Mo covered her ears, frowning so that it could trap mosquitoes: "You can make your voice louder."

"I have a boyfriend--!"