Chapter 28

Pink hearts of different sizes are beating across the screen, and the frequency is exactly the same as Lin Jiayin's heart beating at the moment.

"Wow!" Lin Jiayin was surprised.

Shen Zhan hung his eyebrows, with a smile that didn't reach the bottom of his eyes: "Knock the carriage return again."

Lin Jiayin hit enter again.

The heart disappeared instantly, and the screen turned white.

In the next moment, a pink three-dimensional heart that took up two-thirds of the space appeared in the center of the screen.

There was a "bang".

In fact, there was no sound, it was the sound made by Lin Jiayin's brain.

The big heart blooms like fireworks, turning into countless small pink three-dimensional hearts.

Lin Jiayin was dumbfounded.

She couldn't wait to knock on Enter again.

The interface is still beating with countless three-dimensional little peach hearts, which is the same as before, unchanged.

"Nothing?" Lin Jiayin asked, turning her head.

"..."

Shen Zhan rubbed his nose, "It's gone."

In a few minutes, I can't do too complicated things.

"What else do you want to see?" Shen Zhan narrowed his eyebrows. He never typed such meaningless codes.

"How come you have to fight for a 520!" Zhu Xiaomei walked behind the two at some unknown time.

There is also Fu Yanzhou. He pushed his glasses: "The construction of the pattern model is not vivid enough." He looked at Shen Zhan: "This is obviously not your level."

"..."

Shen Zhan squinted at them: "Is nothing to do?"

"No--" Zhu Xiaomei was covered by Fu Yanzhou as soon as she opened her mouth. He pulled Zhu Xiaomei back: "Yes, the circuit board hasn't been packaged yet."

Shen Zhan closed the computer and looked out the window.

The sun is setting, and the sky is warm orange, so gentle.

He swung his chin out: "Baking in the sun?"

"But the sun has already set." Lin Jiayin followed his gaze.

"..."

Shen Zhan pressed his finger on the notebook, pretending to open it: "Just forget it if you don't want to go."

Lin Jiayin hurriedly stopped him: "Go! I'll go!"

Let alone bask in the sun.

"Go to the moon!" she said anxiously.

It seemed that she was amused by her words, and the corner of Shen Zhan's mouth evoked a shallow arc.

He stood up, pulled the chair back, and dragged a short whisper on the floor.

The slender arms were raised up, stretched loosely, and then crooked his neck: "Let's go."

The wasteland at the back of the experimental building is not covered by tall buildings, and has plenty of sunlight, and weeds and flowers grow wantonly.

Large expanses of golden yellow wild chrysanthemums sway slightly in the wind.

"There are people there." Lin Jiayin looked over.