Chapter 67

Lin Qingxuan yelled at his throat. Everyone took out their phones and looked at them. Even Fu Yanzhou, who had never participated in anything, got up and pulled off the charging phone, and asked Zhu Xiaomei to post him a Weibo.

"Zhao Ye is really a **** scumbag." Lin Qingxuan said while sliding his finger down.

Lu Zhicheng also sighed after reading it, "Hey, I didn't expect Senior Sister Yan to like this kind of person, I'm afraid it's because of eye problems."

"I think your eyes have a problem," Lin Qingxuan glanced at him, "Didn't you mean to her some time ago?"

"No, no!" Lu Zhicheng hurriedly denied.

Although she had a good impression of Yan Xuejie at the beginning, since she learned that the school forum posts were made by her, that good impression has disappeared, and she even feels that she is different from the others, and she has two faces.

The front is gentle and generous, the rear is... scary.

After Zhu Xiaomei finished reading, Shen Zhan raised her phone without raising her eyelids, "Senior, don't you read it? The comments are now embarrassing for you."

"Don't look." Shen Zhan hit the keyboard in response.

Lin Qingxuan took two steps, leaned in front of him, looked carefully for a while and said: "You didn't know about this long ago, did you?"

Shen Zhan gave a faint hum.

From Jiang Xiaowen looking for a lawyer, reporting the case, to the court, and then to the trial.

It takes at least a month before and after, and it's the kind of rush.

"I... fuck?" Lin Qingxuan stared, "I thought you didn't do anything."

"Is Shen Zhan so bullying?" Lu Zhicheng interrupted.

Shen Zhan's expression was still faint, and he was not so happy to see it.

"The court that opened yesterday afternoon was completely exposed today. It is still the front page of Huaxin Daily. Tsk..." Lin Qingxuan shook his head thoughtfully, "The last three media was called... ?"

"Star News Express." Lu Zhicheng answered.

Lin Qingxuan curled the corners of her lips and smiled, "Huaxin Daily can rub it on the ground."

"Isn't that nonsense, after all, the official media." Lu Zhicheng said.

Lin Qingxuan turned back, "You really don't see it? Don't you see how Zhao Ye got scolded?"

"Don't look, I'm not interested." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Qingxuan shrugged and walked back to the seat. As soon as he sat down, all three legs of the chair were raised, leaving only one supporting point. He shook his legs and said, "I'll help you see."

[My mom, it's a shocking turn! An ant can't bear to trample to death? ? ? Are you doing volunteer activities during winter and summer vacations? ? ? Have been outstanding three-good students since childhood? ? ? It turned out to be a rapist? ? ? 】

-Laugh to death, when my mother stood up and said that an ant couldn't bear to trample to death, I felt very confused. These days, there are people who can't bear to trample on ants to smash good people? Unexpected rollover:)

-Not only rape|rape, but also threatened the victim with naked|photographs, but he died...no, he deserves to die

-I hate the strongest in my life

-Upstairs, if you can't control your own hanging, it's better to cut it off!

...

[I now believe in Shen Zhan's transcripts, all rapes are done, what can't he do? Shen Zhan is really miserable...]