Chapter 55

"News?" Yang Shanshan was surprised, "Isn't it accidental death? This kind of video can occupy a small section of the homepage."

Yan Wanping thought for a while and said, "What if it wasn't an accident?"

Yang Shanshan was taken aback.

Yan Wanping calmly recounted what happened.

After speaking, Yang Shanshan patted the table and said, "This person is a cold-blooded animal!"

Yan Wanping nodded, "No cold-blooded animal can describe him."

Yang Shanshan thought slightly, "Is this person in your school now?"

"Well, he still has no regrets." Yan Wanping said.

Yang Shanshan thought about it again, frowning and said: "Maybe it still won't work. This kind of news may have a lot of attention, but it shouldn't cause too much waves."

"He is now a man of the school," Yan Wanping paused, and then said, "He is hailed as a rare genius of Huaqing University in a century."

Once upon a time, this description was also used for Zhao Ye.

However, one is dead, and one is alive.

Yang Shanshan pursed her lower lip, "I think it's okay to put it this way. When I go back and talk to the editor in chief."

A pair of lovers in love outside the glass wall attracted Yan Wanping's attention.

"There are so many beauties and handsome guys in your school." Following her sight, Yang Shanshan only saw the back of the two, but this temperament is not something ordinary people can have.

Yan Wanping smiled.

Yang Shanshan thought of something and then said: "This matter has been a long time in the past, but now it would be nice if there is a gimmick."

"Gag?" Yan Wanping frowned.

"Yeah." Yang Shanshan sandwiched another bright shrimp dumpling, "a gimmick that can attract people to click in at once."

Yan Wanping thought deeply.

"By the way, my mother asked me to ask you when to make a boyfriend." Yang Shanshan said.

Yan Wanping didn't respond, Yang Shanshan knocked off the table, "Sister?"

"Huh?" Yan Wanping raised her eyes to Yang Shanshan when her thoughts were pulled back.

"My mother has introduced me to five blind dates this month. It's annoying to die, so I'll excuse that you don't have a boyfriend yet." Yang Shanshan shrugged.

"Think about it after graduation." Yan Wanping said lightly.

Seeing her lonely look, Yang Shanshan couldn't help but widened her eyes, "Sister, don't you still have unrequited love for the boy in your diary?"

Yan Wanping squinted at her, "I haven't asked you to settle this matter yet."

Yang Shanshan scratched the back of her neck, "I saw it by accident."

"You said that you are beautiful and have such a high degree of education. Why hang on a tree with a crooked neck?" Yang Shanshan raised her eyebrows, "Are you right?"

"Quickly eat." Yan Wanping stared at her, "you can't stop your mouth from eating at a table."

Yang Shanshan squinted and smiled, "There must be many people chasing you at school, right?"

"Shut up, you." Yan Wanping said badly.

Yang Shanshan shrugged again and the phone rang. It was a call from the editor.