Chapter 14

At nine o'clock in the morning, Lin Jiayin woke up and sat up with a salted fish.

Pulling the curtain open, one side of the sun came in from the balcony, shining the bedroom warmly.

She took out the phone under her pillow, and Shen Zhan actually responded, only ten minutes after the last WeChat message was sent.

I was so sleepy last night that my phone hit my face directly.

Simple two words.

-good night

Lin Jiayin grabbed the messy long hair, squeezed the broken hair, revealing a face that was awake and confused.

She rubbed her eyes and started typing.

-The sun comes out, I wake up, have you gotten up yet?

Five minutes later, without a reply, Lin Jiayin climbed out of bed.

Wearing a cute strawberry sling, standing on the balcony stretched a long waist.

Lin Jiayin has a small skeleton and thin body. His arms and legs are as thin as chopsticks, but he doesn't panic when he looks at it.

"Tao Mo, do you want to go to the dance room with me?" Lin Jiayin asked quietly, standing under her bed after basking in the sun.

Tao Mo was still sleeping, so he choked.

After a while, the curtains were opened, half of his head hung weakly, "Yeah today."

"The competition is coming next month." Lin Jiayin said.

Tao Mo closed his eyes: "I'm so sleepy."

"You obviously went to bed very early last night." Lin Jiayin was surprised.

Tao Mo said, "Well," he went to Taobao last night and went to bed early.

Lin Jiayin raised her head: "Get up and go with me. Wouldn't Teacher Wang also let you practice more?"

Tao Mo retracted his head and closed the curtains, his voice muffled: "Go, I won't go."

Lin Jiayin had to go to the dance room alone.

At the beginning of this semester, Tao Mo said that she must promote her professional skills, and asked her to urge herself to practice with her every week.

However, after three weeks of persistence, I never visited again. Lin Jiayin would do everything possible to coax her at first, Tao Mo could find all kinds of reasons for prevarication.

Until now, Lin Jiayin will only call her every time before going, because she has no choice

A dance room for one person, two hours in the morning and five hours in the afternoon.

Lin Jiayin jumped so hard that Lin Jiayin's thoughts were still unfinished, and the sweat made her whole figure fished out of water.

If it wasn't for Uncle Dahai, she could continue.

Lin Jiayin first went back to the dormitory, took a bath and changed clothes, and rode a bicycle to Uncle Dahai's barbecue shop.

It was dark in June. When Lin Jiayin arrived at the sea barbecue restaurant, the burning clouds above her head had not yet dispersed.

From a long distance, I saw Uncle Dahai moving chairs. There were a dozen or so blue plastic old chairs overlapping each other. Uncle Dahai leaned back and panted with his mouth open.

Lin Jiayin pedaled faster and stopped in front of Uncle Dahai.

Cheng Dahai held the chair, his head stuck out from behind the chair: "Is this bad news?"