Chapter 48

This information security confrontation competition is the same as the previous competition mode. Each team adopts the modes of capturing the flag and occupying the high ground for offensive and defensive competition.

Because there are too many teams from universities from various provinces, the competitions are held in rounds and then ranked by points.

On the first day of the competition, multiple-choice questions and level questions were contested. The Huaqing University A team led by Shen Zhan was known as the top seeded team. It stood out from the major teams in the first round and scored 15 points to open the second place. His good results are highly anticipated.

After the afternoon level question contest, the total score still ranked first.

"B big team is so strong." Lu Zhicheng stared at the big screen with emotion.

The second round of competition is now underway.

"What is strong? Can we be strong!" Lin Qingxuan unscrewed the bottle cap and raised his head to fill a small bottle of water.

Lu Zhicheng turned his head, "If they pass all levels, our team can only open them..."

"Five points." Luo Xiaozhi, who was nagging non-stop with the leader who finished the match, suddenly turned his head to answer.

"It's so fun, why don't you go to their team?" Lin Qingxuan glanced at the third team of B that was abused by them, and joked, "B big classmates, how about I give you a small talk?"

"We're happy, but the rules of the game don't allow it." Someone smiled. They had already seen how powerful the seeded team of Huaqing University was. Except for the great **** who was sitting and silent, the other three people were all alone. Both of them topped them, especially Luo Xiaozhi's cracking thinking, which was the key to the game.

Their team ran with them, and the school really competed in the race below, and it is expected to compete with Huaqing Team A.

Luo Xiaozhi scratched his head and looked at Shen Zhan, who lowered his head and casually played with his mobile phone, "Who told Shen Xuechang not to tell me what MIT looks like."

"What?" Lin Qingxuan handed Luo Xiaozhi a spell of mineral water.

Luo Xiaozhi took a sip before turning his head to introduce, "This B-big senior also studied at MIT before."

Luo Xiaozhi's B college sister has short shoulder-length hair and thin hair ends. With the addition of silver-frame glasses on the bridge of her nose, she looks very capable and neat.

She has a flat jaw and smiles like the big sister next door who is already at work.

"Is MIT better than B?" Lu Zhicheng asked incomprehensibly. At the same time, he glanced at Shen Zhan, who was also transferred from MIT, and said, "A good world-renowned school will go to China without studying."

"It's not, personal reasons." Yan Wanping explained.

"Oh." Lin Qingxuan touched the back of his neck.

Lu Zhicheng asked her, "How old are you?"

"Senior year." Yan Wanping said.

"Aren't all seniors almost graduating? Come to participate in the competition?" Lu Zhicheng was shocked.

"Our elder sister has been admitted." A girl sitting behind Yan Wanping interrupted.

"Senior year..." Lin Qingxuan thought for a while, and looked at someone who had been pulling the phone screen, "Do you know him?"

Lin Qingxuan always thought that Shen Zhan was directly transferred from MIT back to Huaqing University in his sophomore year. Later, Dean Cheng accidentally mentioned that Shen Zhan is a rare genius in a century, and he got it in Massachusetts when he was less than seventeen. Offer.