Chapter 32

"Let go of me." Lin Jiayin pushed him away.

She turned her face away, looking at the sky and the ground for a while.

Just ignore him.

"You are waiting here." Shen Zhan said to her and looked at Lin Qingxuan: "You look at her."

After ten minutes, he came back with a pack of tissues and a bottle of mineral water.

"Give me your hand." Shen Zhan whispered.

Lin Jiayin didn't move.

Shen Zhan didn't say anything anymore, and directly pulled her thin wrist in his hand.

Lin Qingxuan helped to soak the mineral water. He carefully wiped off the blood clots mixed with gravel around the wound.

After treating the wound, Lin Jiayin still turned her head to ignore him.

Shen Zhan didn't know anything about her, and put one hand in his pocket: "Do you still watch the movie?"

Lin Jiayin was angry and turned the back of his head to him.

"I will refund the ticket if I don't go." Shen Zhan took out his cell phone.

Lin Jiayin didn't move.

Shen Zhan touched the screen a few times with his fingertips, then raised his head and sighed sadly: "What should I do if I can't retreat?"

Lin Qingxuan stood by, embracing his arms, watching the two confront each other.

Liar, he just refunded two movie tickets yesterday.

Besides, isn't it just around a hundred yuan, and sighed depressed.

Lin Qingxuan concluded that Shen Zhan was really a **** dog.

Lin Jiayin didn't cry anymore, tears were still hanging on her face, she raised her hand and wiped it.

After hesitating for a while, he slowly turned around and asked with a strong nasal voice: "Can't retreat?"

Shen Zhan pursed his lips and let out an "um".

"Can't retreat..." Lin Jiayin whispered: "Let's go."

She definitely wanted to go to the movies with Shen Zhan, but she was very angry and wanted to talk to him but didn't want to talk to him.

Tangled.

Shen Zhan stepped forward, very close to her, two punches at most.

"I'm sorry." He said, "You shouldn't be murdered."

Lin Jiayin sniffed sharply, tears falling again.

Shen Zhan coaxed her in a low voice: "Don't cry, my fault."

This sentence is like pressing a switch, all the grievances accumulated spew out in an instant.

Lin Jiayin opened her mouth and started crying, her shoulders trembling and she kept wiping tears, but she couldn't finish it.

"..."

Shen Zhan obediently shut his mouth, hooked his head slightly, and stood watching her.

Just look at her like that.

Quietly, silently, looking at her intently.

The crying became smaller, and the shaking frequency of the shoulders also slowed down.

Lin Jiayin wiped away her tears and screamed, "Go, go."

Shen Zhancai took her hand again.

Lin Jiayin resisted twice and finally accepted.