Chapter 8

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 8:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 8:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yang Bo is over fifty and has been teaching for nearly twenty years. He has never met such a student.

The earth-shattering laughter made his chest boring, and the powerlessness of teaching and educating people has never been swept away. After a long moment, he pointed to the bench tremblingly, and his voice was a little dumb: "You sit... sit down. sit down."

Lin Jiayin raised her head amidst a fall of laughter, slowly lowered her hand, and blinked at Yang Bo: "No connection?"

Yang Bo almost didn't vomit out a mouthful of old blood. He murmured and shook his head, and he walked back, "No more."

"Oh." Lin Jiayin curled her lips.

There was another burst of laughter.

Tao Mo pulled Lin Jiayin back to sit on the stool.

Everyone was still laughing, Yang Bo walked to the podium, took the teaching stick and patted the table, and pointed to the few art-professional boys who laughed most arrogantly in the front row: "Smile, smile!"

The clear sound of metal hitting the tabletop shocked everyone.

The sound stopped abruptly.

Yang Bo put down the teaching stick and looked back again. He couldn't hold back, he pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled.

When the boy in the front row saw the teacher laugh, he snorted again.

Who would have thought that Yang Bo's face would change instantly, his eyes staring solemnly: "Will you laugh so happy?"

The boy stopped his voice immediately.

Yang Bo tapped his finger twice on the desktop: "You get up and demonstrate."

"Teacher...I won't."

"No--" Yang Bo sneered, his voice suddenly raised: "No, what qualifications do you have to laugh at others?!"

The boy was yelled and bowed his head, Yang Bo glanced at the classroom where a quarter of them were art students, his brain hurt.

Fortunately, there is another Shen Zhan.

"Shen, you come to show everyone how to use the wave detector."

With the foot of the stool dragged back, Shen Zhan stood up, lazily and perfunctorily demonstrated how to use it.

However, with the blessing of Yang Bo's own filter, Shen Zhan explained in detail and earnestly.

"I remember it all! I'll pick up people to talk about it next time in the lab class." Yang Bo looked at the last row: "Especially the female student who joined."

Lin Jiayin nodded, and Yang Bo couldn't bear to scold her again with her well-behaved appearance.

Yang Bo continued to lecture, Tao Mo glanced at the podium with lingering fear, and waved his mobile phone.

Lin Jiayin clearly took out the phone from her schoolbag.

-do not be sad

-If Yang Bo hits me up, I guess I'll be on my forehead

-Everyone won’t, you just got the wrong idea

-They laughed at them, so you didn't hear it, you know?