Chapter 35

When Lin Jiayin ran to the door of the dormitory quickly, the auntie in charge slowly pulled the door on purpose.

A second before she arrived, the glass door was completely closed.

"...Auntie." Lin Jiayin shouted helplessly.

Aunt Suguan pouted, "It's useless to call Auntie."

There is a glass door.

Lin Jiayin looked at her eagerly, staring at her hand--

The chain has been framed, but it is not locked.

"It's not that my aunt wants to embarrass you on purpose. Look at you people, you have to get stuck one by one." She said, glanced at the back of the boy in the distance, "Then you have to kiss me for a while. Show life and death love?"

Lin Jiayin couldn't lift her head when she counted.

The aunt said more and more vigorously: "I don't want to sleep? It is clear that the school has a 11:30 entrance guard, where is the ear listening? Or do you not take the school rules to heart? I have to get up at 6:30 every morning and open the door. How many hours can you sleep? Don't be considerate of me."

As she said, she let go of her hand, and sighed extremely unhappy: "Come in."

"Thank you, Auntie!" Lin Jiayin bent down.

I saw the electronic clock on the wall when I ran in-11:29

It's not half past eleven.

She looked back at Auntie Suguan.

Auntie Suguan is locking the door with her back to her.

Lin Jiayin turned around again and continued to walk upstairs.

The voice-activated lights installed in the corridors are too old to respond very sensitively.

You need to shout loudly or slap hard, the light will light up dull.

Considering that many people were already asleep, Lin Jiayin touched the dark and went upstairs.

With her hands behind her back, her feet close together, she jumped up step by step, standing up her toes, and raising her heels in a very quiet voice.

Like a game played by children.

Lin Jiayin danced happily.

When approaching the corridor on the third floor, the door to the opposite bedroom suddenly opened, and he walked out, wearing pajamas.

The light in the bedroom spilled out, facing Lin Jiayin's direction.

She is still jumping the stairs.

The man was taken aback, and glanced at her like a fool.

Then went to the next bedroom and knocked on the door.

Lin Jiayin stayed for a moment, and quickly ran upstairs in embarrassment.

When I ran to the balcony on the fourth floor, I suddenly recalled what I had just said to Shen Zhan.

To say that the silly joy of jumping the stairs just now came from Shen Zhan's confession to her, then the crying without tears now frowning is the sentence I said without my brain-I'm going to dump you.

Also confident and arrogant.

You have to chase me well, otherwise I won't agree!

Lin Jiayin inserted the tip of her hair, scratched her head, and after thinking about it for a long time, she almost cried again.