Chapter 50

"Don't..." Lu Zhicheng hesitated.

Now there are only 25 minutes until the end of the game. If Shen Zhan continues to capture the flags of other teams, it is conservatively estimated that he can add another 5 points, and the three of them can at least each get 2 points, which adds up to 11 points. Not necessarily able to win them.

But if... if Shen Zhan jumps directly to the solo road, even if all four pieces are captured, it will only have 4 points. Moreover, the difficulty of the solo level and the sadness of the ordinary path are not the same level, and will be counted as the number of points. Doubled.

He believes that Shen Zhan has that strength, but he also knows how difficult it is to win the flag alone.

At this moment, there was a burst of restless cheers behind him.

It is the big viewing area of ​​B.

Lu Zhicheng looked at the big screen again, and the first team of Big B had jumped past them to the first place.

"Fuck me." Lin Qingxuan scolded.

"Can you stop talking about mom all day long?" Lu Zhicheng was also very irritable when he was overtaken by B Day's insidious tactics equivalent to eight on four.

Lin Qingxuan motioned him to look at the other side, "The skinny monkey on the other side of my mother gave me a middle finger!"

When Lu Zhicheng looked over, the tall and thin man from the opposite team B did not raise his middle finger, but raised his eyebrows provocatively.

"Fuck..." Lu Zhicheng couldn't help it either.

"If you want to win, just do what I say." Shen Zhan kept staring at the screen, except for a few occasional words, the rest of the time was quiet.

In fact, it is not quiet, he has a natural and fearless king temperament.

What if you ask him now? Are you nervous? He will definitely glance at you... No, he won't even look at you and spit out a lazy "Oh".

"You two continue, Xiaozhi penetrates into the last level of their team's path to see." Shen Zhan said.

"Good." Luo Xiaozhi got serious and said concisely.

"Oh my god, this is going to be alone." Liang Yuanyuan said with Yan Wanping lying on the back of the chair in front.

Others also noticed that a small red dot suddenly lit up at the beginning of a certain road, which was another uproar, and even whistles.

Each intersection on the mesh structure lights up with a different color, representing different teams capturing the flag. If the capture is in progress, the bright spot will keep flashing. If the flag has been captured, the color of the attacker's team will always be displayed.

From the beginning of the game, the net-like structure kept lighting up in various colors from the outermost periphery to the inside, except for the four separate roads that were dark as usual.

Red represents the Huaqing University A team, indicating that someone in the team retreated into the independent road and directly captured the high ground.

As for who it is, you can think of it with your toes as Shen Zhan, the handsome guy who swept through the question bank and broke through the level with an astonishing speed like answering 1+1=2, and firmly occupied the first place in the personal points ranking.

"The speed is too fast," Liang Yuanyuan looked at the time, "Eight minutes have already started to win the third chess."

"The difficulty of the road alone is not blowing, right." Someone interjected in disbelief.