Chapter 62

Yan Wanping felt that her scalp was about to be ripped off, she screamed, and went to beat Lin Jiayin frantically, "Crazy lunatic, let go, ah--"

"Lin Jiayin..." Shen Zhan squeezed her thin shoulders and tried to lift the person up, "Let go!"

Lin Jiayin's ears seemed to be blocked, buzzing, she couldn't hear the outside world, and she couldn't hear Shen Zhan calling her.

Only the word **** keeps zooming in, looping, and zooming in again.

The brain is about to explode.

Shen Zhan had never seen Lin Jiayin like this.

His eyes were scarlet, he stared fiercely, his hair was messy like a chicken coop, and his face was violent.

If he didn't listen to anything, he grabbed Yan Wanping by the head.

Shen Zhan did not cheat, and directly fished the man up.

The hand holding the hair still didn't let go, Yan Wanping's head was pulled up and the pain was so painful that blood flowed back all over, and she screamed miserably.

"Little Sun," Shen Zhan's voice softened, "I will be angry if I don't let go."

Lin Jiayin still stared at the person who fell on the ground and covered his head, but the strength in his hands suddenly became much weaker.

Shen Zhan shook her hand and broke his fingers apart one by one.

"Calm down?" He pressed Lin Jiayin's trembling shoulders.

Feeling the force of pressing down on his shoulders, Lin Jiayin took a deep breath and turned his head.

The violence on his face instantly turned into panic, loss, and helplessness.

"Shen Zhan..." she yelled in a low voice, looking down at a large bunch of other people's hair in her hand.

Shen Zhan patted her shoulder, his voice softened, "It's okay, it's all okay."

Yan Wanping has gotten up from the ground, biting her lip and rubbing her scalp, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket to see the injury on her face.

One scratch on the left and two on the right. She touched it twice and it was slimy.

Yan Wanping dropped her hands and looked at the two people standing opposite.

Shen Zhan pinched Lin Jiayin's chin and looked at the scratches.

The left cheek is at least 5cm long, and the right cheek was swollen by her.

Nothing better than her, Yan Wanping laughed dryly, turned around and picked up the laptop bag on the ground to leave.

"Yan Wanping." Shen Zhan stopped her.

"What?" Yan Wanping stopped and turned to look at him, "Want to hit me?"

Shen Zhan walked over.

"Fight here," Yan Wanping lifted her chin, pointed to her face, and looked at Lin Jiayin, "Remember to send her to the mental hospital after the fight."

Just **** crazy.

"Hate me, right?" Shen Zhan looked at her.

Yan Wanping smiled, took out the vibrating mobile phone from her pocket and clicked.

"You can deal with me whatever you want, don't look for Lin Jiayin alone." Shen Zhan said.

"You have to figure it out," Yan Wanping put her phone back in her pocket, "she is the one who troubles me."