Chapter 37

As soon as she walked out of the laboratory building, Lin Jiayin received a message from the notification group.

The afternoon rehearsal started one and a half hours earlier, that is, to the dance studio before 1pm, and a famous choreographer would come to watch and instruct.

Teacher Wang specifically urged that he must change into costumes and wear makeup.

no way.

It's impossible to experience it while eating it.

Lin Jiayin reluctantly bids farewell to Shen Zhan.

This behavior didn't seem like Shen Zhan was chasing her, but she liked him eagerly.

"What time does get out of class end in the afternoon?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin thought for a while and replied: "I can't confirm it, but it should be over before six o'clock."

"Okay, I'll pick you up." Shen Zhan said.

"I have to go back to the dormitory to take a shower and change clothes. Will it be too late?" Lin Jiayin thought of going to Shen Zhan's house for dinner tonight, and began to nervous again, "Or--"

Why don't you go?

Shen Zhan raised his hand and flexed his finger to flick her forehead: "I want to be beautiful."

"Hmm." Lin Jiayin grinned.

"Release the pigeons, my mother must not cramp my skin." Shen Zhan pursed the corner of his mouth and asked quietly, "Are you willing?"

Lin Jiayin nodded her head like a chicken pecking at the rice.

"Little liar." Shen Zhan chuckled his lips.

Tao Mo was already putting on makeup when Lin Jiayin returned to the bedroom.

"Have you eaten?" Tao Mo asked her, turning his head.

Lin Jiayin opened the drawer and took out a small bread: "It's too late, I will eat this." She took out another one and handed it to Tao Mo, "Do you want to eat it?"

"I don't eat, I have eaten." Tao Mo said.

The stage makeup must be extremely exaggerated.

Lin Jiayin didn't let it go, so Tao Mo dragged a stool over to help her after finishing.

After finishing, the two went directly to the dance studio with costumes.

The toilet outside the dance room was crowded with people changing clothes.

After waiting for a long time, a compartment was vacated.

"You change first, and I will help you pass the clothes." Tao Mo said.

Lining, placket, drape, belt, water sleeves and silk scarf on middle finger.

It is extremely troublesome to change, the toilet cubicle is very small, not easy to display.

Lin Jiayin hurriedly changed hands, fearing Tao Mo had been waiting for a long time.

Tao Mo waited outside the door holding his clothes.

A group of Liu Nana came over, led by Zhang Zhihan.

If Liu Nana's family is considered middle-class, then Zhang Zhihan is high-class.

Tao Mo can't get into Liu Nana's circle, and Liu Nana can't get into Zhang Zhihan's circle either. But on weekdays, I also talk and laugh.

The people in the toilet next door came out, and Liu Nana smiled and said, "Zhihan, first, I will help you carry the bag."