Chapter 31

Lin Jiayin took a deep breath and stroked the skirt down with composure.

Shen Zhan wanted to get up and was held back by her.

"What do you want to do?" The peachy eyes that were picked inside the hook and outside were constricted, and smiled with unknown meaning.

"Don't do it." Lin Jiayin moved her knees forward, cupped his face, "put band-aids."

The movements are careful and gentle, lest it hurt him.

"Alright." Lin Jiayin let go of him and got off the sofa.

Suddenly his arm was pulled, the center of gravity fell back, and he fell unexpectedly into the arms of the people behind him.

"Hug me for a while." Shen Zhan put his chin on her shoulder.

The temperature from her back made Lin Jiayin's body stiff.

"Relax," he said, his tone a little dissatisfied.

Lin Jiayin lowered his arms and let him hold them.

He has many facets.

Highly cold, loose, depressed, and gentle and harmless as it is now.

"What's wrong?" Lin Jiayin thought he was in a bad mood.

Shen Zhan whispered: "It's nothing, I just want to hug."

He said again: "Soft, very comfortable to hold."

"..."

Lin Jiayin hooked her head embarrassedly and played with her fingers.

After a short and long five minutes.

Shen Zhan let go of her.

He took out his cell phone: "At ten twenty, I won't go back to school."

Lin Jiayin thought slightly: "It's hard to explain if you don't return at night."

Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows: "Who will explain?"

Is there someone in charge of college students not coming home at night?

"Tao Mo, my roommate." Lin Jiayin explained: "She asked me and didn't know what to say."

Tao Mo knew that she had a boyfriend, but from the perspective of her speech, she didn't believe it, thinking she was fooling people.

"Boyfriend's staying overnight." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin waved her hand quickly: "No, she didn't know you were my boyfriend."

Would Tao Mo be angry if he knew it? Do you think you didn't tell her on purpose?

During this period of time, the relationship between her and Tao Mo has become very strange and has become more and more alienated.

Shen Zhan touched his nose, his tone aggrieved: "So I really don't see anyone."

"Should we have a meal together someday," Lin Jiayin said.

After thinking about it, I still have to confess to Tao Mo.

Shen Zhan doesn't care: "You have the final say."

Lin Jiayin smiled.

"Are you still leaving?" Shen Zhan asked her.

Lin Jiayin shook her head: "Don't leave."

"..."

Shen Zhan deliberately whispered, "Don't force it, I'll see you off if I want to go, it's too late."

Lin Jiayin firmly said: "Don't go!"

Shen Zhan smiled and squeezed her cheek.

Lin Jiayin looked at the bedroom and tentatively asked: "Where am I still sleeping?"