Chapter 26

Before Lin Jiayin could react, her lips were caught.

Shen Zhan put one hand behind her head, and the other elbow propped on the back of the chair.

The smell of smoke intertwined with the smell of candy in her mouth and merged into a charming taste.

For a moment, Shen Zhan wanted to let her taste all the suffering.

but.

It was so bitter that he couldn't bear it.

After the taste, Shen Zhan let her go.

Lin Jiayin slumped in the co-pilot with a dazed expression.

Shen Zhan squeezed her face to show comfort.

After the seat belt was fastened, the car drove smoothly onto the road.

The neon street lights flashed by outside the window, and Lin Jiayin calmed down and asked, "Are they your relatives?"

Shen Zhan turned the steering wheel: "No."

"Oh." Lin Jiayin didn't know what to ask next, and looked out the window evasively.

Yu Guangli noticed her movements.

Shen Zhan tilted his head to look at her: "Just ask what you want."

Lin Jiayin turned her head and stared at him.

"If you miss this village, there will be no shop." He said.

Lin Jiayin seriously said: "Don't be sad, okay?"

Shen Zhan had a look.

He thought she would ask questions like who Zhao Ye is, why Li Xiuqiong hates him so much, etc.

No matter how bad it is, I have to ask "what happened."

But she didn't ask anything, and still begged to keep him from being sad.

Shen Zhan smiled, "Not sad."

Lin Jiayin pouted: "You can't lie to me."

"Don't lie to you." Shen Zhan said: "I won't be sad if the little sun is there."

Lin Jiayin frowned and smiled: "I will always be there, forever and ever."

Shen Zhan gave a soft sigh.

Her emotional expression is always straightforward and open.

Lin Jiayin arrived at the dormitory at the last moment of the entrance guard.

She was running out of breath, and the dormitory aunt was just locking the door. She frowned and scolded: "I don't have to run when I come back early. I don't know what the people are doing out at night."

Since this building is full of girls from the dance department, the auntie in charge sees too many irregularities and is not very friendly to all the students.

Half a month ago, there was a drunk girl with disheveled hair and heavy makeup and knocked on the door in the middle of the night. She was so scared that she was about to have a heart attack.

From then on, Auntie Suguan would have to take a few mouthfuls to see whoever returns late.

Lin Jiayin promises that this situation will never happen again next time.

Aunt Suguan coldly said: "You'd better do what you say."

Lin Jiayin nodded and ran away hurriedly, lest the auntie Su Guan would give her some ideological education.

The bedroom did not turn on the lights, and it was pitch black.

The lights will be postponed for half an hour on weekends.