Chapter 22

Lin Jiayin was stunned for two seconds, slowly raised her hand, and poked his cheek again.

After poking twice, Shen Zhan stopped smiling and said lazily: "Why? Still want to molest?"

Lin Jiayin nodded and shook her head again.

Shen Zhan looked at her.

Lin Jiayin said: "I just want to poke..."

Shen Zhan curled his lips again and shook her wrist.

"It's me this time." He held her hand and poked her in the face: "I'm changing you to tease."

"..."

Lin Jiayin: "You shamelessly."

Shen Zhan smiled: "Well, it's shameless."

Lin Jiayin blinked her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered and cast a small shadow on the eyelids.

Sorry again.

Shen Zhan poked lightly a few times: "I can still be more shameless."

Lin Jiayin's throat choked, as if being blocked by something, she swallowed with difficulty.

Even breathing becomes difficult.

Seeing her stunned like a puppet.

Shen Zhan felt funny. She was obviously the first to provoke her, but she stared at her innocently with wide eyes.

I thought I was committing a crime when I tried to bite her.

Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Do you want to try?"

Suddenly, Lin Jiayin broke away from his hand, and quickly covered her face, closing her eyes tightly.

After several seconds, the person in front of him was very quiet, and his breathing was inaudible.

Lin Jiayin spread her five fingers and peeked through the gaps between them.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she met Shen Zhan's amber eyes.

"Do you want it or not?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin released her hand and said frankly: "I don't even think about it."

Shen Zhan raised an eyebrow and motioned for her to continue.

The next second, Lin Jiayin pointed to the oscilloscope with a bitter expression: "I haven't fully remembered it yet."

"..."

Shen Zhan sighed, Lin Jiayin thought he was sorry, and hurriedly said: "It's all right after you finish studying!"

Shen Zhan gave a light slap, turned his head to look at the oscilloscope, and said a little funny: "Then learn it first."

As before, Lin Jiayin sat on a small wooden stool, between the coffee table and the sofa. Shen Zhan sat on the sofa and leaned slightly to teach.

The difference is that this time is a hands-on teaching.

Shen Zhan held her hand from behind, rested her chin on her head, and taught him button by button.

Forgetting or remembering wrongly, she used her chin harder, and the weight of her head was added to the top of her head.

Lin Jiayin had to brace her neck.

Until every method of use, every step, I am thoroughly familiar with it.

Lin Jiayin yawned and Shen Zhan straightened up.

"Sleep," he said and stood up.

Lin Jiayin turned her head.

Shen Zhan rubbed the top of her head: "It's too late, I'll talk about shameless things another day."