Chapter 58

Perhaps the owner of the restaurant saw that they had a dispute and kindly erased the odds at the checkout.

"A total of sixty-seven yuan, just give sixty." The boss pointed to the wall, "Wechat and Pay|bao are all scanned there."

Shen Zhan's phone was turned off, and Lin Jiayin fumbled in his pocket when he pressed the power button for a long time.

There was nothing, and then I remembered that the phone had been dropped at West Gate.

She didn't pick it up.

Others reminded her that she hadn't picked it up twice.

I must think there is a problem with her brain.

Lin Jiayin sighed softly.

After the phone was turned on, there were more than a dozen missed calls, including parents, counselors, Dean Cheng, and the principal.

He didn't care, and didn't want to care, so he clicked on WeChat and scanned the QR code.

A few seconds later, the mechanical female voice sounded without emotion.

"WeChat received 67 yuan."

The boss was obviously taken aback, sighed and persuaded: "Little young man, if you have something to say, don't fight, it's useless to fight."

Shen Zhan lightly tapped his chin.

Lin Jiayin smiled at the boss, "We didn't quarrel."

"It's fine if there is no quarrel." Although the boss didn't believe it, he also smiled. "It's best not to quarrel. Quarrel won't solve the problem."

"We understand." Lin Jiayin said to the boss while pulling Shen Zhan's cuff.

After walking out of the hotel, Shen Zhan thought of something and suddenly stopped and turned his head: "I'm sorry, Little Sun, I'm sorry."

"Why do you want to say sorry to me?" Lin Jiayin squeezed his fingers twice.

"I shouldn't yell at you just now." Shen Zhan's voice was low.

The first time he faced Lin Jiayin's emotions so out of control, he yelled at her for the first time. I don't know what Little Sun was thinking at the time. Although he might not take it seriously, he was upset.

"It's okay," Lin Jiayin said, "I won't yell at you anymore."

Shen Zhan said, "There is no next time."

"Okay," Lin Jiayin said, "I won't yell at you again."

The sunlight was not weakened before entering the store, but more dazzling.

Lin Jiayin narrowed her eyes and looked up, "Look at the phone, what time is it?"

"Where's your phone?" Shen Zhan remembered Lin Jiayin's move just now when he lowered his head and flipped through his pockets.

Lin Jiayin nodded: "It's dropped."

"Twenty one," Shen Zhan clicked on the address book and dialed her cell phone, "Where did it drop?"

Lin Jiayin didn't want him to know that he fell in Xiyimen, and lied, "I don't know, maybe it was in the dance studio."

Shen Zhan stuck the phone to his ear.

"Shut down?" Lin Jiayin asked.

Shen Zhan said: "It's connected, but no one answers."

"That's probably in the dance studio. I'll look for it later." Lin Jiayin recalled that she had muted her mobile phone during get out of class, and did not turn it back after class. She reminded her that the person who picked up the mobile phone might have put it in her bag. did not see it.