Chapter 45

"Fly, fly." Lin Jiayin pressed her face behind his back and nuzzled like a kitten.

Shen Zhan felt the temperature coming from his back, and she tightly wrapped her hand around his waist and the sunlight shining on her shoulders.

It was a feeling I had never had before, it was warm and pleasant, and it was loose.

"Where does Little Sun want to fly?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin lifted her chin and thought for a while, "flying...flying into your heart."

Shen Zhan smiled.

"All right?" Lin Jiayin tapped his forehead twice on his back.

Shen Zhan said, "No."

"Ah..." Lin Jiayin hit him with his chin this time, and the aegyo-like monophonic was softened by the sun.

"Already in my heart." He said.

"Oh," Lin Jiayin said, "then... stop flying, let me stay where I am."

Shen Zhan chuckled.

The campus in the afternoon is warm and cozy.

Lin Jiayin sat in the back seat, gently closing her eyes.

The sound of wind, the sound of cicadas, and the conversation between students all gradually became smaller and lighter. Gradually, there were only two people left in the world.

In a blink of an eye, Saturday, Lin Jiayin went straight to the laboratory after class, and then went to the main school gate with everyone.

Considering that they might drink at night, neither Shen Zhan nor Lin Qingxuan drove, and they planned to rent out.

A group of people stood on the side of the road and waited.

Lin Qingxuan turned his head and glanced twice, and said impatiently, "Why is this dog forced to go? There is no sense of time."

Xiaomei said: "There must be something delayed."

"It's still early, not in a hurry." Lin Jiayin comforted Lin Qingxuan who was unhappy.

Lu Zhicheng answered the phone, then winked at Xiaomei, and then turned his head and said to Lin Jiayin, "Or let's go first. Xiaomei, I and Fu Yanzhou are three people, and the four of you just happened to hit a car. car."

Xiao Mei echoed: "Let's go first, and you will come again. Sister Lin will just send me the address."

Fu Yanzhou also nodded.

Lin Jiayin warned against giving gifts, so they had to order a cake.

"I think it's OK. How big is this dog who wants us to wait for him." Lin Qingxuan curled his lips.

Lin Jiayin thought about it and felt it was OK, so she sent the address to Xiaomei.

Another five minutes passed.

"Why don't you go first, I'll wait alone..." Lin Qingxuan suddenly looked over, "Fuck!"

Qi Zheng walked out of the school gate and waved his hand after seeing them, then stopped and said something to the girl next to him.

"Senior, then I will leave." The short-haired girl said with a smile.

Qi Zheng nodded: "Yes."

"Dog!" Lin Qingxuan walked over.

The short-haired girl was shocked by the roar, and looked at Qi Zheng after a moment of shock: "He is..."

"I am his brother." Lin Qingxuan answered for him.