Chapter 34

"Because I want to confess to you," he said.

Lin Jiayin's heart was pulled, and she didn't froze for the first time.

She should smile happily.

But at this moment, she wanted to escape.

There is no reason, no reason.

The soreness of the backlog of chest cavity came up instantly and got stuck in her throat, causing her lips to flick and she could not speak for a long while.

Shen Zhan saw the movement of turning around and hooked her arm.

"Don't want to listen?" The long and narrow eyes raised slightly, and his voice was low and dumb.

Without waiting for Lin Jiayin's answer, he exerted some force with his hands, and then said: "You have to listen if you don't want to listen."

"I was in a bad mood that day." After he paused for a moment, he flattened his voice: "To be precise, it wasn't bad, it was particularly bad."

"I stood in front of Ming Lake and blew the wind all night, thinking about a lot of things, and smoking while thinking."

"I bought two packs of cigarettes, thinking, if I don't figure it out after smoking, then forget it."

Lin Jiayin pursed the corner of her mouth.

Above his head was a crescent moon hanging high in the night sky, and the cold moonlight was shining down. He carried the light on his back and his expression was a little unclear.

But those amber eyes were very bright, like hiding a few lonely stars.

At a certain moment, she seemed to be back that day and saw him smoking silently in front of Minghu.

"There are two puffs left on the last cigarette. I am going to leave." He looked into her eyes: "Then you came."

She ran over and said a lot without breaking the sentence. After speaking, she gasped and looked at him, her cheeks flushed with tension.

She had bright eyes, and she mustered up the courage to confess to him—"I like you so much, I like you anyway."

He extinguished the smoke and asked her, "I like it anyway?"

She nodded vigorously, and answered in a loud voice: "Yes!"

Later, Shen Zhan recalled this scene.

It's like a person locked in a dark prison, suddenly seeing a ray of sunlight, and eagerly trying to reach out and grab it, holding it in his hand.

Even if it disappeared in an instant.

Even if it will be assimilated by darkness soon.

He also owns it selfishly.

"I admit, I really didn't like you very much at the beginning. I thought you were stupid. I even wanted to knock your head off to see what kind of waste is inside." He said.

Lin Jiayin looked at him, her throat was blocked, and she made a sound from her chest, "I know."

That's why she was so careful, for fear that he would not want her someday.

"But I can't let go." He lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on his slightly opened hands with five fingers.

Lin Jiayin choked with a low "um"

"So," he paused, raised his eyebrows slowly, and returned to that careless Shen Zhan, but when he saw tears overflowing from the corner of Lin Jiayin's eyes, he frowned, "Don't cry."