Chapter 57

Shen Zhan knew very well that this matter would not end easily, and the situation would only be worse than at MIT. Now Lin Jiayin is sad like this, what about from now on?

He didn't want to see Lin Jiayin, who had a smile on his face all day long, become frowning, crying whenever there is a turmoil.

After staying in a depressing and bad environment for a long time, people in the sun will become silent, gloomy and gloomy, he is like this, let alone Lin Jiayin, who is simply emotional.

Lin Jiayin sucked her nose, raised her hand and wiped away the tears with her sleeves, and choked, "I, I won't cry, I won't cry anymore."

"Don't think about anything," Shen Zhan smiled and ran her thumb over the tears overflowing from the corner of her eye. "Let's go eat."

This smile is too dazzling, even harder to open your eyes than the hot sunlight above your head.

Shen Zhan is such a person. He doesn't seem to care about anything. He doesn't like to talk about it, and he rarely reveals it.

Lin Jiayin didn't dare to cry anymore, because he said that he was almost out of breath, gritted his teeth and suffocated, swallowing the choking sound back into his stomach.

"Eat." Lin Jiayin took a deep breath, fearing that the gap between the teeth would make a crying sound.

Shen Zhan looked at the other side and asked her, "Is that okay?"

"Yes." Lin Jiayin nodded vigorously.

The business of the small shop is not good, perhaps because it is too far away from the school compared to the food court, or the decoration is too simple.

There are eight tables crowded on display, run by an old couple.

The guest was an old man sitting at the innermost, holding a bowl and drinking soup.

Seeing a guest came in, the boss asked enthusiastically what to eat, but when he saw Lin Jiayin who had obviously cried, he choked back in the middle of the conversation and silently handed them a menu.

It's probably a quarrel between the couple, she thought.

"What do you want to eat?" Shen Zhan lowered his eyes, and swiped his fingertips across the smooth menu.

Lin Jiayin sat face to face with him, muttering dullly, "Whatever."

"You can't do it casually." Shen Zhan narrowed his eyebrows.

Lin Jiayin looked at the menu he had pushed over, and pointed indiscreetly, "This."

"What else?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin raised her eyes to look at him, "I...I have no appetite."

Shen Zhan didn't speak, got up and took the menu to the food outlet and stood waiting for their boss. He reported a few dishes that Lin Jiayin liked to eat.

"I may not be able to eat." Lin Jiayin said after he sat down.

Shen Zhan: "If you can't eat, you must eat."

"Shall we go back and explain to them now?" Lin Jiayin asked aggrievedly.

Shen Zhan sighed and held her hand on the table, "Don't think about anything?"

"Not good." Lin Jiayin shook her head stubbornly.

Because there were few people, the dishes came quickly.

Lin Jiayin held the chopsticks and didn't know where to start. She picked up a piece of her favorite spare ribs and put it in the bowl, poke it twice with the chopsticks and then stopped.