Chapter 47

"You are also my light." Lin Jiayin said.

Shen Zhan smiled and squeezed her cheek, "Drink the porridge."

"I'm not eating anymore, I'm full." Lin Jiayin put down the spoon.

Shen Zhan glanced at her bowl, more than half of it was left, frowned, "Eat too little, drink the rest."

"I have eaten a bowl just now," Lin Jiayin said, "just when you called."

Speaking of making a call, Shen Zhan was slightly startled for a moment, then took the spoon and lowered his head to drink the porridge.

"I won't ask you," Lin Jiayin said, holding his face on the elbow, "if you want to tell me, it doesn't matter if you don't want to talk."

Shen Zhan raised his eyes, "Do you want to know?"

Lin Jiayin shook her head: "I don't want to know, I just want you...Don't be so uncomfortable."

"It's already uncomfortable." Shen Zhan smiled casually.

Lin Jiayin let out a long sigh, "That's good, I think you feel uncomfortable and I feel uncomfortable, so I really want to cry."

I couldn't help but flush with my eyes.

"Eh, no way, my tear glands are too developed." Lin Jiayin looked up at the ceiling, tears that were about to overflow from the corner of her eyes flowed back.

"It's quite developed. I cried all night last night." Shen Zhan curled the corner of his lower lip, his dull voice was deliberately teasing.

Lin Jiayin, who was immersed in sadness, was pulled back, and she lowered her voice: "You are shameless."

"Well, I'm shameless," the depression in his heart was inexplicably relieved, and he smiled, "It's not no need, it's really shameless to face you."

"You should let your fans take a good look, the cold Shen Dashen is shameless in private." Lin Jiayin said.

"I don't care, I'm afraid someone will cry and be jealous." Shen Zhan drank the porridge slowly.

I couldn't tell him at all, Lin Jiayin snorted, "Don't talk, drink your porridge!"

Shen Zhan really didn't say a word, and drank the porridge quietly.

Lin Jiayin didn't hold back, "Have you finished eating?"

Shen Zhan glanced at her.

"Done?" Lin Jiayin looked at his bowl.

Shen Zhan took a spoonful.

"Not finished?" Lin Jiayin asked again.

Shen Zhan put down the spoon and remained silent.

"Did you eat it..." Lin Jiayin saw Shen Zhan point her mouth, she took a deep breath: "You can talk now."

"After eating, let's go." Shen Zhan said.

"..."

The night before the game.

Shen Zhan threw a piece of clothing in front of Lin Jiayin.

"Who do you want to text with?" Shen Zhan asked when she saw that she was immersed in her own world and did not respond.

Before he went into the bathroom to take a bath, Lin Jiayin was lying on the bed with frowning brows. After he came out, he kept holding the pillow in the same posture, frowning deep and lips pursed.

My finger was tapping something on the screen quickly, halfway through and then he was stunned, and then clicked the delete button again, after deleting it, he was shocked and continued typing...