Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 3:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Shen Zhan sat down, the atmosphere was cold for a moment.

Yu Guangquan, the boy who controls the academy, looked at the big man, full of admiration, completely ignoring the dancing girl sitting in front of him.

However, the eyes of the dancing girls had long been locked on Shen Zhan's charming face.

Lin Qingxuan aimed at Shen Zhan who was slowly washing his chopsticks with hot tea, then turned his head to look at everyone.

All men and women eat...

He coughed slightly, everyone recovered and continued to pick up the previous topic, none of them dared to talk to Shen Zhan.

Everyone acquiesced that they had to be at least Lin Qingxuan's level to be qualified to talk to the boss.

Zhang Zhihan sat opposite Shen Zhan, the waiter brought the bowl, she took it first, and then handed it to Shen Zhan.

This is the closest she has been to Shen Zhan, and her heart beats a bit fast, but she doesn't act like a idiot. This makes her look different from other girls.

"My name is Zhang Zhihan, from the dance department, you can call me Xiaohan." Zhang Zhihan raised Weiyi, "Don't mind if you meet me."

"Fu Yanzhou."

"Zhu Xiaomei."

The hair on Fu Yanzhou's forehead continued to grow, and the upper half of his face was covered. He was looking at the phone with his head hooked. The screen was full of dense English.

Zhu Xiaomei sitting next to her was eating food obediently, with bangs, round-frame glasses, a small face and a small person, a head shorter than Fu Yanzhou next to her.

Zhu Xiaomei is a young college student, only 16 years old this year, another myth of Huaqing University.

One focused on literature, one just ate food, and did not lift his eyelids when he reported his name. Zhang Zhihan's hand raised in the air was a bit embarrassing.

Sweeping his gaze to Shen Zhan again, the tail of his eyes was slightly raised, and his eyes seemed to be unsatisfied.

His eyes fell on her anyway, and Zhang Zhihan even suspected that he would automatically block her from speaking.

Following his sight, she landed on a pink t-shirt girl at the farthest corner of the table, and she was chatting with the boy at the opposite table.

Zhang Zhihan was startled, and immediately retracted his gaze and fell on Shen Zhan's face.

The tails of his eyes were raised, and his amber eyes glowed with a thin, translucent light under the light.

The consistent inattention seems to be a little caring.

Zhang Zhihan turned his head and looked back again.

Shen Zhan did look at Lin Jiayin again.

This recognition makes Zhang Zhihan very uncomfortable.

"Do you know Lin Jiayin in our class?"

Lin Qingxuan happened to be picking up the dishes, thinking Zhang Zhihan was talking to him, "Who does not know Lin Jiayin." He glanced over after picking up the dishes. I also got on the school newspaper, which is quite famous."