Chapter 41

"Warm... warm the bed?" Lin Jiayin looked at him incomprehensibly, "Electric blanket?"

"..."

Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows: "Did you eat the first half sentence?"

Lin Jiayin's eyes turned left and right, and after curling the corners of her lips, she frowned, raised her chin and looked at him in frustration, "Even if I go to Senhe tonight, I still have to go back to the bedroom tomorrow."

Shen Zhan raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows. It was really a natural daze, "If you don't go back, it's fine. I mean move to Sen and live with me."

He can't be straightforward anymore.

"Oh~" After listening to his explanation, Lin Jiayin nodded in understanding, and after nodding a second time, she suddenly recalled, her lips were open and her face flushed red.

"You can move out of your specialty, right?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin nodded again, her voice was lower than that of a mosquito with a little vibrato, "It seems okay."

"You can leave." Shen Zhan said.

"But..." Lin Jiayin hesitated.

"But what?" Shen Zhan stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets. He was a head and neck taller than Lin Jiayin. At this moment, he was leaning over his upper body, his narrow eyes slightly narrowed.

Staring at her cheeks that were red to the root of her ears without blinking.

Lin Jiayin subconsciously tilted her head back to avoid his scorching gaze, "But I'm going to class tomorrow, I didn't bring anything."

Shen Zhan's throat slipped and chuckled.

He straightened up, and he was much stronger than her, so Lin Jiayin had to look up again, sincerely: "The clothes for class are in the bedroom."

Shen Zhan's chin moved backwards, and his tone was casual: "Now go get it." He raised his hand and glanced at the watch, "It's too late."

"Move everything out and stop living in school." He said again.

Lin Jiayin was stunned.

"Don't think about it, let's go." Shen Zhan smiled and said: "I won't do anything to you."

"..."

Lin Jiayin, who had been pierced by thoughts but had been struggling to make a choice, nodded slowly.

Only the two of them were walking along this section of the road. The first teaching building built here is a bit dilapidated compared to the well-designed high-rise building near the main entrance.

But Lin Jiayin inexplicably feels the run-down, probably because the person walking side by side is Shen Zhan, no matter where it is, it is beautiful.

In the early summer, a slightly hot wind blew and gently brushed her cheeks, Lin Jiayin stroked the wind-blown hair behind her ears.

"Go down this trail." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin looked over, and the street lights on this trail were dark because of the dark bulbs of their old age, and the dark green trees on both sides were so desolate that no one walked along the road.

"Go this way, no one there." Lin Jiayin should have remembered correctly that it was the way back to the dormitory.

"Scared?" Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin shook her head: "I am not afraid of you."

Also, I didn't have any reaction to watching ghost movies.