Chapter 65

After hanging up, Lin Jiayin turned and walked towards Tao Mo.

Tao Mo is looking down at something, it should be a report.

"As soon as you were calling, the doctor gave me directly." Seeing her coming, Tao Mo hurriedly passed the thin report form in his hand.

Lin Jiayin gave a soft hum, took the report and looked down.

The analysis was dense, and she went straight to the bottom summary.

Severe anxiety, mild depression.

Lin Jiayin tightened the corner of the paper.

Depression?

Is she suffering from depression?

It's just insomnia, how could it be depression?

"Don't think about it, I just checked on Baidu. Now many people are mildly depressed. Just adjust to it," Tao Mo pulled her forward. "Let's go to the doctor and get off work later. Up."

Lin Jiayin held the report and nodded blankly.

The doctor who had treated Lin Jiayin before was talking to other patients, and the nurse asked her to wait for someone to come out before going in.

Lin Jiayin stood at the door, and Tao Mo also stood beside her.

"Is Shen Zhan calling you just now?" Tao Mo asked suddenly.

"Yeah." Lin Jiayin answered.

Tao Mo looked at her and continued the topic that was interrupted by the ringtone before, "Really don't let Shen Zhan know?"

"I don't want to." Lin Jiayin shook her head.

"Afraid that he is worried?" Tao Mo choked and swallowed, "But you will worry more if you don't tell him."

It seems that she has no strength to speak, Lin Jiayin's voice is very small, "Not all, if you tell him it might be..."

"What will happen?"

"I can't tell you." Lin Jiayin exhaled, leaning back against the wall without breathing smoothly.

Looks very tired.

"Don't tell him," Lin Jiayin opened her throat, her voice louder as possible, "It will be better after a while."

Tao Mo sighed.

The door opened at this moment, and Lin Jiayin stood up from the wall, holding the report and walking in.

The doctor took the report form, looked at it carefully, then moved his gaze to the computer screen, held the mouse and clicked a few times, and then tapped the keyboard.

"I have prescribed two medicines for you. One is for hypnosis and calming, and the other is for anxiety. There will be precautions in the medication list, and someone will tell you when you take the medicine." After two rings, the doctor pulled out the medicine list and gave her, "I suggest you see a psychologist. The counseling room is in the building next door. It is free for minors and 280 per time for adults. You must make an appointment three days in advance. I have already made an appointment for you for the first time. If you don't think it is necessary, you can cancel it yourself.

Lin Jiayin nodded, the medicine list in her hand was still warm, and she glanced down quickly.

Lorazepam tablets and magnesium valproate sustained-release tablets.

"Psychiatric drugs can only be prescribed for one month at a time. In your current condition, you can take the medication while doing psychotherapy," the doctor looked at her. "As long as you feel bad, you must come to the hospital and don't delay."