Chapter 16

Just a few words with Lin Jiayin, my mother's phone calls, one after another, persevering.

Shen Zhan had to hang up and put on his mother's phone.

The female voice on the other end is a bit hoarse, and her nasal voice is heavy, as if she had cried.

Shen Zhan couldn't help but wrinkle his nose.

"Mom, have you cried?"

Tang Ye wiped the light from the corner of his eyes and smiled: "Where did I cry, I didn't cry, what can I do to cry."

Shen Zhan: "Don't quarrel with Dad because of me."

Tang Ye curled his lips: "It's your father who wants to quarrel with me."

He knows his father's character best.

Shen Zhan: "If you don't mention it, Dad won't mention it."

Tang Ye snorted, "He took the initiative to mention it today."

The two were silent at the same time, as if they had hung up the phone.

After a while, Tang Ye asked, "Are you going to Zhao Ye's house?"

Shen Zhan: "It depends on the situation."

Tang Ye: "Don't go if you don't want to go, and Mom doesn't want you to go."

Shen Zhan: "Yeah."

The thought of this made Tang Ye feel uncomfortable.

She said silently: "I apologized and the money was compensated. What else do I want? Your dad is just brain sick."

Shen Zhan yelled: "Mom——"

Tang Ye sighed: "I only know that he loves other people's sons, but his own son doesn't care."

Shen Zhan said straightforwardly: "Dad feels that it is not enough."

Compared to a living person, these compensations are minimal.

"Not enough? Not enough!" Tang Ye's voice was a little higher with excitement: "It's obviously an accident. Do you want my son to die?"

Shen Zhan was startled, walked to the drinking fountain, and took a glass of water.

Maybe Dad did think so.

There was thunder roaring outside the window and heavy rain came again. Shen Zhan sipped his saliva and said, "Mom, did you promise me it?"

Tang Ye: "What's the matter? I agree to everything the baby says."

Shen Zhan put down the water glass and sat back on the sofa.

This time, instead of leaning back in the chair lazily, he sat up straight and said seriously: "Don't fight with my dad anymore."

Tang Ye pursed his lips, still saying: "It's your father who wants to quarrel with me."

Shen Zhan: "It's good to concentrate on being too rich for your wealthy wife, go shopping, watch shows, shop, and play cards... Do whatever you want, don't focus on quarreling with my father."

Tang Ye: "No, those are not as important as you."

Shen Zhan leaned back, his head tilted, and then became lazy: "No, no, don't even think about seeing your son."

Tang Ye: "You dare to threaten your mother."

Shen Zhan smiled: "Be obedient, don't fight."

Tang Ye was silent for two seconds and nodded: "If you don't make noise, you won't make noise. I don't even bother to argue with him."