Chapter 27

Wang Xu tried his best to endure the anger, and the corners of his mouth trembled twice. He looked at Liu Xiaodong, "You help me transfer the money to her."

Liu Xiaodong sat up, picked up the clothes neatly and put them on. The cotton short sleeves were so shaggy, the seam on the shoulder was broken, revealing a small hole.

He glanced at Wang Xu hesitantly.

"It's not that I won't give you twenty yuan." Wang Xu said.

Liu Xiaodong wanted to say that he didn't give him the money to bring meals yesterday, and that he still had the money to buy components last time.

But he didn't dare to mention it and passed the money to Lin Jiayin.

Shen Zhan took Lin Jiayin's hand and left.

Across the door, Lin Jiayin could hear Wang Xu talking.

Although inaudible, but the tone is very dissatisfied.

"This teacher is good or bad." Lin Jiayin tilted her head and said to Shen Zhan.

Shen Zhan said "Um": "I like to squeeze students."

Lin Jiayin looked back and looked a little annoyed.

"He is just an example, most of the good teachers at Huaqing University." Shen Zhan comforted her.

Lin Jiayin nodded and then asked, "No one reported him?"

"I have reported it, it's useless." Shen Zhan said: "He is the director of the electronics center, and he didn't do anything too out of the ordinary. The famed name is to train students' practical ability."

Lin Jiayin sighed: "It's so cheap."

Shen Zhan laughed. It was the first time that Lin Jiayin never used derogatory adjectives to people.

"It's pretty cheap," he agreed.

"You shouldn't have too much contact with him." Lin Jiayin told him earnestly, speaking bluntly.

Shen Zhan let out a loose "um", then turned his head to look at her, his narrow eyes slightly upward.

The voice is still loose, with a frivolous smile: "Generally speaking, I will only have too much contact with you."

"..."

Lin Jiayin didn't know what to return, so naturally she hooked her head again.

Shen Zhan smiled and walked forward holding her hand.

On the road leading to the Science and Technology Laboratory, the trees are shaded, and the sun shines through the gaps in the leaves, mottled on the slate.

Because it is the weekend, there are few students.

But a few people still cast their eyes on her in surprise.

Lin Jiayin wanted to get rid of his hand, but Shen Zhan held it tighter.

"The whole school will know, and gossip." Lin Jiayin said.

Shen Zhan asked: "What is the gossip?"

Lin Jiayin thought of the posts on the school forum last time, basically saying that she was too stupid, and Shen Zhan did not like stupid women.

"A lot of gossip," she said.

Shen Zhan: "For example?"

Lin Jiayin thought for a while and said, "Have you seen the prank kiss?"

"No." Shen Zhan hadn't even heard of it.

Lin Jiayin explained to him: "A Taiwanese idol drama used to be very popular."