Chapter 69

After the New Year's Day holiday, Shen Zhan's mood became more and more relaxed, and Lin Jiayin was back in one week.

These two months have been a long time. Although the two of them called every day to receive videos and chat on WeChat, they were not standing in front of them face to face, unable to touch or kiss.

As soon as Shen Zhan went home to lie on the bed, he always fished habitually, and then he was shocked.

Empty, nothing can be caught except air.

Sometimes I think Lin Jiayin should open the bedroom door in the next second, dash in, jump on the bed, and pounce on him.

In addition to returning to Senhe, it will feel like Lin Jiayin is next to him. In the laboratory, he will also subconsciously look at the co-pilot when he is driving and waiting for red and green.

Shen Zhan, the lovesick convict, was a bit dazed. When passing by a candy store next to a cinema, his feet were not directed by his brain, and he directly stepped on the brakes.

Press the horn at the back twice.

Shen Zhan turned his head and smiled self-deprecatingly, but luckily he didn't rear-end.

He has a good memory, and he buys the same kind of candy last time, filled a large jar with a beautiful glass bottle.

Shen Zhan put the jar under the co-pilot's seat, thought about it, took another photo and sent it to Lin Jiayin.

After waiting for a few minutes, Lin Jiayin didn't return him, and Shen Zhan stepped on the accelerator and the car drove forward steadily.

Halfway through, the speed of the car in front became slower and slower, as if a tortoise was crawling.

Shen Zhan stepped down to increase the throttle, the car in front stopped directly, and the tail flashed a red light.

Shen Zhan stopped, sat up straight, and looked forward.

It's all blocked, the road on the right is blocked with a long one, and there is no end in sight.

The car behind changed lanes directly.

Shen Zhan was not in a hurry, so he waited, and tapped on WeChat with his mobile phone and swiped down a few times.

Lin Jiayin still didn't return him.

Shen Zhan smiled.

He didn't know what was funny, so he lifted his lips and laughed anyway.

Pitifully waiting for the little sun to reply.

If he held his cell phone and didn't move, he would look like Wang's wife.

After waiting for about ten minutes, the car in front started slowly, still running fast.

Shen Zhan stepped on the accelerator and followed.

The bicycles passing by are fast, and pedestrians are also moving forward.

It was so annoyingly slow that the cars in front and behind were all beating their horns frantically.

As the car crawled forward slowly, Shen Zhan opened the window of the car and looked at the crowd in a group at the entrance of the school.

I thought it was a car accident ahead, but it turned out to be a disturbance.

Shen Zhan had the impression of this elementary school. Not only did he pass by several times, he remembered Zhao Ye's mother Li Xiuqiong as a teacher in this school.

Zhao Yeqiang|After the **** was exposed, Li Xiuqiong never showed up in the public again. He heard his mother say that he moved in two days, and even called home and yelled that it was all their conspiracy, slander, slander, and collusion. That woman came to frame his son.