Chapter 68

Lin Jiayin thought that she would feel very uncomfortable when she came to a foreign country in a completely unfamiliar environment. As a result, after experiencing language barriers and differences in life customs, she became more and more adaptable to life here.

Even the WeChat calls with Shen Zhan are getting less and less, from three calls a day to one call a day.

One day, because she was too tired from returning from the opera house and forgot to charge her mobile phone, Shen Zhan called her and was shutting down, and almost flew to Sydney to find her.

Fortunately, Lin Jiayin always felt that there was nothing to do, and she was not sleeping well. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she suddenly remembered not saying goodnight to Shen Zhan, and hurriedly jumped out of bed to charge her phone.

When the call passed, Shen Zhan was on his way to the airport.

Knowing that Lin Jiayin had turned off her mobile phone when she was dead, Shen Zhan laughed that she almost forgot about her boyfriend, and then turned around and returned to Senhe.

In the past month, Shen Zhan did not want to visit her in Australia.

However, the school and the company are both busy. It is difficult to spare for at least three days. In addition, Shen Zhan hopes that Lin Jiayin can adapt to the environment where he is absent and understand that he is an independent individual.

It's not long anyway, just two months.

Shen Zhan kept holding back, holding back, waiting for her back in the country.

...

"This year's fireworks show is so beautiful--" the roommate screamed loudly while holding his hands looking at the sky above the harbor.

Lin Jiayin covered her ears with her hands. The fireworks were beautiful, but the sound was so loud that she shook her head a little dizzy.

"Look at me, look at me!" The roommate shook her cuffs.

Lin Jiayin released her hand and said hurriedly, "I'm watching!"

His eyes looked towards the gorgeous night sky, but his hands couldn't help touching them in his pockets.

The new year is after 12 o'clock. What is Shen Zhan doing now?

He said he would go home tonight.

The time difference in Sydney is 20 minutes at midnight. In Yichuan, it is less than ten in the evening.

Shen Zhan should have had dinner with his parents long ago.

It is estimated that she is watching the New Year's Eve program in the sofa with Aunt Tang.

"Ahhhhh-this year's fireworks are so much more beautiful than last year!" The roommate jumped and shouted, so happy that he almost didn't rush to the sky and the fireworks started to ignite.

Maybe because there was no movement around, she turned her head and said, "Stop playing with the phone, look at the fireworks!"

Lin Jiayin nodded graciously, and withdrew the words he had just typed, and put the phone in his pocket.

Within a few minutes, my thigh felt the vibration of the phone in my trouser pocket.

Lin Jiayin happily took it out immediately, glanced at the roommate who was running forward, stopped and changed directions, and found a place with few people to connect.

She held up the phone.

The screen of Shen Zhan's mobile phone showed a black sky lit by fireworks, as bright as day.