Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 6:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Why are you playing a rogue?" Lin Jiayin slammed her eyes, but couldn't help peeking through her fingers.

The button has been untied to the third one, and a crystal water drop happens to drip from the chin, dripping onto the deep-set collarbone, and with his movements, it slowly slides down again, soaking the Adam's apple, and finally disappearing in the lines of the chest muscles.

See Lin Jiayin's blood spurting.

Shen Zhan raised his eyes, frivolously: "You don't like it?"

"No!" After finishing speaking, Lin Jiayin realized that she hadn't talked about it, so she let go of her hand in a hurry, her eyes widened wide, annoyed: "Shen Zhan, you can't do this."

Shen Zhan smiled: "No way?"

"Just-it can't be like this anyway!"

"Oh." Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Then you are here to let me continue?"

He simply lowered his head and unbuckled the belt buckle, and Lin Jiayin turned around and ran away in fright by the crisp metal collision sound.

The soles of the feet slipped on the water, and the person knelt on the ground without shaking.

There was a "boom", followed by a biting lip with a bitter "um", and then "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts," whispered.

Shen Zhan constricted his eyes.

This posture, the posture of kneeling under him.

He said blankly: "It's hard for you to make me believe what you just said."

Lin Jiayin raised her head when she heard the words, her eyebrows were twisted into caterpillars because of the pain, and when she saw her hands tightly grasping her pants, her eyebrows flew directly.

Uh…

Uh……

Lin Jiayin let go of her hand like an electric shock after her brain stopped for ten seconds.

Lin Jiayin was lifted up by him, with his left hand resting on his forearm to borrow strength, and his right hand resting on his shoulder.

"Did you fall?" Shen Zhan moved the corner of his lower lip like a paralyzed face.

Lin Jiayin looked down at her knee, "I don't know, but it hurts a bit."

He sighed lightly, squatted helplessly, and slowly pushed up his trouser legs.

The calf was as thin as chopsticks, and the skin was so white that the knee was red.

"It's purple." Lin Jiayin lowered her head to look.

Shen Zhan said "um" and continued to roll up the other trouser leg.

Lin Jiayin: "It's also purple."

"..." Shen Zhan looked up: "I'm not blind."

Shen Zhan directly hugged her and walked out, "I will go down to see if there is any Yunnan Baiyao."

Being caught off guard, Lin Jiayin's heartbeat speeded up instantly, her body stiffened, and her fingers around his neck were tightly clasped.

She stared at his long eyelashes and whispered, "But your clothes are wet and the buttons are broken."