-Chapter 70

Are there too many exclamation points? Lin Jiayin smiled and sent a long string of exclamation marks.

She thought that Shen Zhan would directly use an exclamation mark to swipe her screen, and Shen Zhan had done a lot of this kind of wit.

But Shen Zhan did not refresh the screen, nor did he express any love packages.

But to say,-Really, I am serious, Little Sun, get married after graduation.

After sending this sentence, Shen Zhan leaned back and raised his head.

He didn't know why he suddenly mentioned marriage at this point.

According to his idea, he had to prepare a perfect marriage proposal first, like in the movie, holding a rose in his hand, kneeling in front of Lin Jiayin on one knee, and opening a velvet box with a big diamond ring.

Looked into her eyes and said to her: Marry me, Little Sun.

Shen Zhan was thinking about it and suddenly became happy.

It's not because it's a little stupid, but because it's so beautiful. Just imagine that picture, and Shen Zhan feels very happy in his heart.

Lin Jiayin might cry.

She rubbed her eyes with shallow tears and she could shed tears.

Shen Zhan didn't like watching her cry, he liked watching her laugh.

He began to think about how to propose so that Little Sun would not cry.

After thinking for a while, Shen Zhan started to laugh again, this time a self-deprecating laugh, he seemed to be thinking too far ahead.

Looking down at the phone, Lin Jiayin returned to him.

It took several minutes to return, and Shen Zhan thought she was thinking deeply and would say something else.

As a result, Lin Jiayin said, "Why don't we go to prove it before I come back?"

Shen Zhan smiled and typed, before finishing typing, Lin Jiayin sent him again.

-Will uncles and aunts agree?

-Hey, it doesn't seem to work. I just Baidu. The legal age of marriage in China is not less than 20 for girls and 22 for boys.

-I can, but you are under your age

-You will only be 22 years old next semester. You are not born so early! Sad.jpg

Lin Jiayin continued to babble, and kept sending him messages.

Shen Zhan returned to her.

-I'm going to be born earlier, won't I be an old man

-The old man...does it hurt? Tao Mo said before! Confused.jpg

-Don't I hurt people now?

-It hurts, it hurts!

Shen Zhan glanced at the time, it was almost ten o'clock, it was early morning in Sydney, so Lin Jiayin was urged to go to bed.

Lin Jiayin said.

-I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.

Shen Zhan suddenly became nervous, and hurriedly spoke.

Lin Jiayin didn't answer.

-My roommate is asleep and can't call.

Shen Zhan asked her.

-what happened? Did you forget to take the medicine and become emotionally unstable?

-No, I seem to forgot to tell you, I will be on stage tomorrow night and perform a dance drama. Many people will watch it, all students and teachers in dance