Chapter 25

Shen Zhan's words are like a small pebble, thrown into her heart, and there are waves of ripples.

Seeing her daily stunned, Shen Zhan withdrew his hand: "Don't want to sign? Just forget it."

There was a slight grievance in his tone.

Lin Jiayin grabbed his forearm, lest he nodded, "Think about it!"

Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows, deliberately put his hands behind him, and said faintly: "It's late."

Lin Jiayin let go of her hand reluctantly, looking upset.

Shen Zhan smiled and stretched out his hand to her again.

Lin Jiayin raised her eyes and smiled at him, writing her name on her palm stroke by stroke.

Three words extremely serious.

After writing, Lin Jiayin breathed a sigh of relief.

The signed name is like a promise.

She will work hard, even if it is rough, she will try to get to that position.

"Go." Shen Zhan stood up.

There are only a few people left in the theater, and the staff is urging.

The exit was on Shen Zhan's side, and Lin Jiayin followed him.

When he looked down, his gaze fell on Shen Zhan's hand hanging between the trousers.

The five fingers are slender and the joints are distinct.

Lin Jiayin can imagine its temperature.

The five fingers should be cold, but the palms of the hands must be warm.

Want to lead.

Lin Jiayin became more and more courageous.

Suddenly understood the phrase "give some color and dare to open a dye shop".

She wanted to open a dyeing workshop.

So Lin Jiayin first stretched out his index finger and gently poked the back of his hand, tentatively watching his reaction.

The hand moved slightly, and Shen Zhan did not look back.

Lin Jiayin lowered her heart and opened her five fingers, just as she was about to hold it down.

The hand was wrapped in a big hand.

The hand she wanted to hold.

Shen Zhan still did not look back, as if he had discovered her thoughts, and squeezed her fingers a few times like punishment.

Then the five fingers interlocked, and the wrapping becomes holding.

Lin Jiayin bit her lip, and let him walk out holding hands.

Shen Zhan didn't let go until he walked out of the big theater.

"Want to eat candy?" Shen Zhan looked at a gorgeously decorated candy shop on the street.

Lin Jiayin noticed this candy store long before entering the theater.

The huge lollipop sign was shining with neon lights, and the glass showcase was filled with all kinds of candies.

Lin Jiayin nodded with a smile.

"Why do you like sugar so much." Shen Zhan frowned.

Lin Jiayin cheered up and said, "Because it's sweet."

After going around in the candy store several times, every kind of sugar in the glass tube looks good and she likes it.

Shen Zhan put his hands in his pockets, followed behind her patiently, waiting quietly for her to choose.