Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 5:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

From a young age, Lin Jiayin knew that she was stupid. Her mother said that everyone has inherent shortcomings. Don't be upset and face it with an optimistic attitude. It's no big deal.

Lin Jiayin is used to being laughed at, it's no big deal. But Shen Zhan was stupidly angry, she was very concerned.

"Actually, I'm not that stupid." Lin Jiayin tried to explain, pulling Shen Zhan's arm, her voice getting smaller and smaller, she didn't have the confidence.

Shen Zhanman casually said "Oh", and his long legs continued to move forward.

His legs are long, and one step is two steps above her. Lin Jiayin ran up in small steps in order to walk side by side with him, "I entered Class A in the first year of high school."

This is Lin Jiayin's search for intestines, the only basis he can think of to prove that he still has a little bit of IQ remaining.

Shen Zhan stopped when he heard the words and turned his head.

Lin Jiayin held his arms with both hands, and wanted to hang her whole body on him. Because the height difference was too large, Shen Zhan lowered his head slightly, staring at her with beautiful eyes, "I remember."

With a warm breath on her face, there was a faint pine fragrance, and Lin Jiayin's heartbeat missed a beat. Five fingers clenched together unconsciously, clutching his thin shirt sleeve tightly.

He actually remembered.

Lin Jiayin felt as though she had eaten honey in her heart, which was so sweet that it made people confused.

"The impression is quite deep." He straightened his back and returned from the height difference. Lin Jiayin's slightly upward gaze was left with only the long and deep neckline and the throat knot rolling up and down.

"Then do you remember where I sit?" Lin Jiayin couldn't help asking, unabashedly excited.

"Of course I remember." He seemed to remember something, the long and narrow eyes raised lightly, looking a little bit to laugh.

"!" Lin Jiayin was so happy that she almost didn't jump up.

The people she thought of, thought that people who had never paid attention to her had an impression of her and remembered her seat.

However, in the next second, Shen Zhan said blankly:

"Sitting behind me on the right, Zhou Kao copied the answer and copied 13 into a stupid B."

"..."

The first middle school implements a class leave system, with a small test every week, a big test in January, and the weekly and monthly tests are compared to the monthly assessment total scores. If the ranking falls out of fifty, it rolls out to class B and falls out of 100. Just get off to class C, and so on.

Lin Jiayin stayed up late to memorize the exam questions for a semester, and the final exams ran into the school celebration. The teachers were too busy to hand in. The papers were basically the original questions drawn from the weekly exams and monthly exams, so Lin Jiayin entered gorgeously Class A.

At her level, one month later, she will definitely return to Class E. Lin Jiayin racked her brain to find a way, and finally took aim at Shen Zhan's paper diagonally forward.