Chapter 43

After nearly five years of love, four years of secret love and six months of hard pursuit, finally there is a response.

Lin Jiayin felt that she hadn't given up, she bravely and persistently pursued Shen Zhan. From her indifference at the beginning to the unreal embrace she thought she was dreaming, the balance of emotion between the two began to tilt towards her .

Even though the relationship may still be unequal, she still likes him more than he likes her, she is still very happy, very happy, very happy, so happy that she cried so suddenly.

Either sad, or happy, weeping with joy.

Lin Jiayin shrank into his arms and secretly wiped away the tears, but she couldn't finish it. She slowly raised her hand, carefully not to touch Shen Zhan, and covered her mouth to cover the choking voice.

She sucked her nose, rubbed her head in his arms, pressing her forehead against his warm chest.

Shen Zhan hugged her back, feeling a little tight in her hands, making her cling to herself.

"Go to sleep." He whispered.

Lin Jiayin didn't dare to answer, she would surely let Shen Zhan hear it with a cry when she spoke. She didn't want Shen Zhan to know that she was crying.

She nodded in a small arc, closed her eyes, and the tears from the corners of her eyes ran across her cheeks and into the corners of her mouth, with a faint salty taste.

After a while, Shen Zhan felt that holding her like this might make her uncomfortable and unable to sleep, so he loosened her arms, lay flat, and then moved her waist up.

He accidentally stroked her hair that was wet with tears and stuck to her cheeks. Shen Zhan reached out and turned on the lamp and sat up.

"Why are you crying?"

Lin Jiayin arched her back, her entire face was buried in the sheets, her messy long hair spread out to cover half of her face, she closed her eyes and covered her mouth, and then briefly sobbed when she heard Shen Zhan's question. There was a rush, the depressed voice that couldn't bear no matter how much.

"Don't cry, okay?" Shen Zhan lifted her shoulders and put the person on her stomach.

Lin Jiayin buried her face on his thigh, her shoulders trembling constantly with the frequency of crying.

"What's wrong?" Shen Zhan gently touched her back.

Lin Jiayin did not speak, crying in a low voice.

Tears wet his pants, Shen Zhan lifted her entire upper body, Lin Jiayin frantically touched her tears.

"Is it because of Tao Mo?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin nodded after sucking her nose twice.

For some reason, she just didn't want Shen Zhan to know that it was because of him crying.

She didn't think it was necessary or necessary. It was her own business to like him, and how much she liked him was also hers.

If Shen Zhan knew, he might care more about her and like her more, but Lin Jiayin would feel sad and sad when he thought that this more caring and more liking came from her.

"No one in the world has a constant relationship with whom, from unfamiliar to intimacy, from intimacy to unfamiliar. You will meet many people as you go all the way. You will always be separated from some people, When meeting some people, everyone is going to take a new path." Shen Zhan pulled her hair away and wiped away the tears on her face, "Don't be sad, okay?"