Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 9:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lin Qingxuan watched that Shen Zhan slowly didn't want to eat the pink and red piece after eating. He moved the corner of his mouth, "Give me the strawberry flavor, right?"

"Extend your hand." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Qingxuan spread out his hands.

The sky blue candy paper slapped on his palm.

Shen Zhan said: "Thank you."

"..." Lin Qingxuan is autistic, and the feeling is not to give him chocolate, but to let him throw trash.

"Do you have to buckle like this?"

Shen Zhan: "It's necessary."

"I haven't seen you love chocolate much." Lin Qingxuan stood up and looked at him puzzled.

"Is your favorite to eat today?" Shen Zhan glanced at him blankly.

This tone is full of impatience, it is a sign that I will get rid of Laozi any more words.

Lin Qingxuan quietly closed her mouth and went to throw out the garbage outside the classroom.

The trash can was placed in the corridor, facing the back door of the classroom. After throwing the candy paper, he walked in through the back door naturally.

When I passed the last row, I saw Lin Jiayin, and glanced at the wave detector on the table, and suddenly laughed.

Perhaps his laughter was out of sync with the buzzing gossip, so abruptly and harshly, the few people in the last two rows stopped talking.

Tao Mo turned his head first: "What are you laughing at?"

With a bad tone, Lin Qingxuan straightened the corners of his mouth suddenly: "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back."

The three of them stared at him in unison, especially Lin Jiayin's natural dull expression made him feel a little sad.

Being stupid is born, how can you laugh at others like this.

Although it is really funny.

Lin Qingxuan thought for a while and said, "In order to express my apologies, I taught you to use a wave detector. Do you think it is? Shen Zhangang's teaching method I guess you didn't understand it." He paused and said, "Even if you understand it. I definitely didn't remember."

Lin Jiayin nodded, she did not understand or remember.

"Look at it." Lin Qingxuan found two threads and held them in his hands.

"Look at your size." Qi Zheng grabbed the thread in his hand.

Lin Qingxuan slowly asked a question mark: "?"

"Use you to teach?" Qi Zheng disdain.

With a stunned face, Lin Qingxuan was unhappy: "I won't teach you again."

"I use you to teach?"

"???"

Lin Qingxuan convinced him: "Do you understand people?"

"I don't understand the dog barking." Qi Zheng replied.

Lin Qingxuan: "..."

"Don't go?" Qi Zheng raised the thread in his hand, "Wait for me to pick up your butt?"