Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 2:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The dean’s office is brightly lit.

Dean Cheng put away his smile and said seriously: "I heard that you refused Dr. Yinuo's invitation?"

"Yes." Shen Zhan's voice was low, as if the MIT offer was not worth the price.

Dean Cheng frowned: "You should know in your heart that although Huaqing's electronics major is No. 1 in the country, it is always inferior to MIT, let alone Dr. Yinuo as your tutor."

Shen Zhan smiled: "There is no reason to go back wherever you go."

Dean Cheng thought about the reason why Shen Zhan had dropped out of MIT, and he couldn't say much, "It depends on you."

Shen Zhan was silent.

Dean Cheng sighed from the bottom of his heart and turned the topic off: "Are there any considerations for the information security competition in Asia next month?"

"Not consider."

"Alright, take a rest for a while and then continue. It's just a good time to examine the ridiculous stinky boys in the laboratory, let them touch the dust, and feel like they have to be like a cow all day." Dean Cheng stood up, Walked over and patted him on the shoulder, and said seriously: "Shen Zhan, thank you very much, Huaqing University Electronics Institute is proud of you."

Shen Zhan said "um" without humility.

Dean Cheng, who has always disliked the arrogance of students, is now very satisfied with the talented young man in front of him. From the beginning of last semester to the present, numerous awards, large and small, have blinded his face and made the Electronics Academy dominate.

At the level of Shen Zhan, humility is rather petty. When you are young, you must be vigorous and arrogant.

"Dean Cheng, I will leave first if nothing is wrong." Shen Zhan said.

Dean Cheng nodded: "Go."

Shen Zhan nodded slightly when he heard the words, turned and walked out.

The moment he touched the doorknob, Dean Cheng stopped him: "There are some things that don't have to be true."

"It's not all your fault."

Shen Zhan turned around and smiled calmly: "It doesn't matter anymore."

Out of the office door, there were a few dancing girls waiting outside. Without raising his eyelids, Shen Zhan walked past them with a pair of long legs.

Halfway through, he suddenly stopped thinking of something, and took out the phone from his trouser pocket.

His hands are slender and slender, with distinct bone joints, and the blue veins under his cold and white skin are faintly visible, in sharp contrast with the dark black phone.

It’s strange to say that Shen Zhan’s whole person is extremely sloppy. His eyes are long and narrow, and his eyes are amber. Under the soft light in the room, there is a fine light shining. It seems that people always have a casual and attractive meaning, but what? It couldn't hide the precious energy in his bones, as if he was born on the top of the cloud.

Shen Zhan lightly scratched the screen that was broken into snowflakes.

——

It was broken in the United States, and I didn't expect to be able to drive back home again.