Chapter 46

Lin Jiayin opened her eyes swiftly, blinked, and her long and curly eyelashes cast a fan-shaped shadow on the eyelids.

Shen Zhan stood up and took off his shirt neatly, revealing his coveted perfect figure.

Lin Jiayin stared at the eight-pack abs and the mermaid line with her eyes wide open, and she was speechless for a while.

Watching him unbuckle the belt and take off his pants.

Then, her clothes disappeared without knowing what happened.

Nothing is gone, my body is cold.

Lin Jiayin subconsciously hugged her arm to hide her shame.

Shen Zhan took her hand away and said with a smile: "Don't be shy at this time."

Lin Jiayin couldn't utter a word like a dumb, she still had a dazed and drunken expression.

Shen Zhan pulled away the pillow cushioning her back, and Lin Jiayin fell down.

"You know what you are like now..." Shen Zhan pressed up and gently touched the tip of her nose, "How much do I want to **** you?"

Lin Jiayin shook her head confusedly.

Shen Zhan smiled, lifted her up and turned her face over.

This posture made Lin Jiayin's confused brain suddenly wake up.

"Shen Zhan..." she shouted in a low voice.

Shen Zhan answered: "Huh?"

Lin Jiayin turned to look at him, her teeth biting her ruddy lower lip.

The light shone on her bare shoulders, as if covered with a layer of translucent glaze, porcelain white glowing.

She remembered that she didn't want to turn her back to him like this, but her back was held by a big hot palm, and she couldn't move even if she wanted to.

"Shen Zhan." A soft and coquettish murmur.

Shen Zhan leaned over and held her blood-red earlobe.

"Don't be like this, OK?" Lin Jiayin asked aggrieved.

Shen Zhan smiled and tapped his chin, thinking that she would not be able to bear it the first time, so she turned the person over again.

Lin Jiayin took a long breath.

But soon, that strange feeling made her breath stagnate, her brain was empty, and she had no thoughts.

I don't know where I am or what I am doing, I only know that he is in front of him, it is him.

"Call me Little Sun." Shen Zhan said.

"Shen...Zhan." Lin Jiayin looked into his eyes.

The warm and tightness of the moment I entered was almost suffocating, and Shen Zhan let out a short cry in comfort.

At the same time, Lin Jiayin also groaned, grabbing his arm with his fingernails sinking deeply into the flesh.

The first ray of sunlight in the morning passed through the gaps in the ventilating curtains into the bedroom, passing several beams of light in mid-air, wiping the closed eyes.

Lin Jiayin opened her eyes in the sun as she pulled out a long light and shadow from her slender eyelashes.

The light was too bright, so she closed her eyes again, and after a while waited for the adjustment, she opened them slowly.

"Awake?" Shen Zhan leaned lazily on the head of the bed, looking down at the person with his head resting on his lap.

Lin Jiayin raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.