Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 4:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 4:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This sentence smashed his head, and a sour gas came up from the chest tightness, and went straight to the tip of his nose. Lin Jiayin rubbed his nose.

Shen Zhan looked down: "What are you doing."

A gust of wind blew and hair flew.

Lin Jiayin raised his head, his eyes met, his eyes were bright and clear, and her pupils reflected her, but there was no emotion, and the corners of his mouth curled into a thin line.

She squeezed her fist, gathered courage in the hesitation, slowly raised her elbow, wanting to hold it but not daring.

Finally, she hugged him, gently, at a certain distance.

After a while, he dared to raise his head again and carefully observe his expression, lest he be angry.

"Lin Jiayin."

He called her name wearily, with a scornful smile.

Lin Jiayin: "Huh?"

Shen Zhan's expression was light, and his voice was lighter: "Let go."

Lin Jiayin pursed her lips and peeked at his expression to discuss: "Just for a while, okay?"

Shen Zhan twitched the corners of his mouth, "Not good."

Uh... still angry.

Lin Jiayin didn't want to let go, but had to let go.

Shen Zhan looked at her with a dull expression.

She explained in a low voice: "The wind is a bit strong today."

"and then?"

"There is no way to make people stable."

"..."

Shen Zhan scrutinized her for a moment, then gave a soft voice, then took his hand out of his pocket.

"Let's go." He dropped the word, took a long leg, and walked forward leisurely.

"Oh."

Lin Jiayin followed him unresponsively, walked for a while and trot, at least five meters away from him, and kept aiming at the students passing by.

Fortunately, on the way from Mingyue Lake to Xiermen, the lights are dim and the faces are not clear. Today is Friday again and there are fewer students.

No one casts too many eyes.

Shen Zhan said, don't think too much, don't cause me trouble.

Lin Jiayin has always remembered.

The two walked in tandem.

There are fewer students passing through the central garden.

Lin Jiayin couldn't help speeding up her pace, sneaking closer and closer to him, her eyebrows couldn't stop bending, and she smiled happily.

She lowered her head and took small steps carefully to avoid stepping on the long shadow drawn by the street lamp.

It is said that stepping on the shadow will pull out the human soul.

Thinking of this, she became more careful.

"Well-!"

Suddenly ran into Shen Zhan who had stopped, his teeth bit his tongue, and Lin Jiayin's five senses were frowned with pain.