Chapter 53

She didn't seem to remember what Li Xiuqiong said again, her mind buzzed.

The brain went forward blankly and walked to the intersection. The black car parked on the opposite side flashed double.

The red light is off and the green light is on.

Pedestrians waiting by their side walked forward one after another, Lin Jiayin stunned.

Can't save you? Murder intentionally?

Even if you die without saving, it can't be equated with intentional killing. Moreover, this is only Li Xiuqiong's words.

She believed in Shen Zhan. Although Shen Zhan always looked cold at everything, she knew that he was very warm and gentle inside.

It is impossible to die without saving.

Lin Qingxuan frantically pressed his horn across the street.

The harsh whistle sound pulled back the thoughts that had drifted into the distance. Lin Jiayin recovered and waved at Lin Qingxuan.

The next green light came on and she walked along with the crowd.

"What's the daze?" Lin Qingxuan stepped on the accelerator after seeing her fasten her seat belt.

Lin Jiayin looked out the car window, "Nothing."

Lin Qingxuan glanced at her, shrugged, and the car drove forward gently.

"Did you not buy it? I came here so soon." Lin Qingxuan asked.

Lin Jiayin said softly.

When it comes to the office building, SZ is located on the eighteenth floor.

The company just started, Shen Zhan only rented a small place, less than 100 square meters.

But the decoration is very beautiful, simple and bright, standing in front of the huge glass wall, you can overlook the traffic-like road, densely packed pedestrians as small as ants, and the warm orange light fainted by the sunset.

Lin Qingxuan put the key in front of Shen Zhan's desk, and said casually, "What's wrong with your sister Lin, she doesn't keep her mind."

Shen Zhan closed the document, moved his fingertips forward, stood up and walked towards the glass wall.

Lin Jiayin turned her back to him, as if looking at the street scene below.

"The kid is disobedient again?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin turned her head too far, "No, they are very well-behaved."

"If you feel tired, don't go to class." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin shook her head, "Not tired."

"What to eat tonight?" Shen Zhan frowned when she saw her worrying and not telling herself.

Lin Jiayin smiled at him, "Go home and eat, you do."

"Okay, I will do it." Shen Zhan turned to him, and after a deal with Lin Qingxuan and Lu Zhi, he took Lin Jiayin to the supermarket to buy groceries.

Go home.

As always, Shen Zhan was in charge, and Lin Jiayin lay hands down.

With two dishes and one soup, Lin Jiayin felt that they had lived together for many years.

After eating, Lin Jiayin hugged a pillow and nestled on the sofa to watch TV.

Shen Zhan came over and sat down, stretched out his hand to embrace her in his arms.