Chapter 15

Dou Da's raindrops fell, and in the blink of an eye he got wet.

The two looked at each other.

Shen Zhan took off his shirt and put it on her head, "The weather is really good."

"..."

The rain blurred Lin Jiayin's vision, she raised her hand to wipe off the rain: "Also, okay?"

Shen Zhan pulled the corner of his mouth, the cigarette **** slipped from his fingers, and took Lin Jiayin's hand.

"Find a place to hide from the rain."

Before Lin Jiayin could react, she was dragged and ran forward.

Because of the rain, his palms were cold, and he gradually covered the heat as he ran.

Lin Jiayin pressed the clothes on top of her head with her right hand.

A faint coconut smell lingers all over her body, which is the smell of the bottle of laundry detergent she chose.

As she ran, she tilted her head to look at him.

The amber pupils were stained with a layer of water mist, the thin lips were also wet, the lip color was so eye-catching, a drop of water just rolled on the chin, shaky, it seems that the next second is to wet the apple. .

Others are embarrassed in the rain, he is a wet beauty.

Running up from the river bank, I saw a bicycle lying on the sidewalk.

Lin Jiayin stopped: "My bicycle."

Then let go of Shen Zhan's hand.

"What bicycle?" Shen Zhan grabbed her hand again.

The rain was too loud, Lin Jiayin raised the volume: "That's my bike."

Shen Zhan looked over: "I'll help, you first go to the overpass opposite to shelter from the rain."

Lin Jiayin nodded, raised the clothes on top of her head, and trot across the road.

There are no traffic lights on the road with vehicles coming and going.

"Watch the car." Shen Zhan looked at the running back and yelled at her.

Lin Jiayin: "I know!"

A gust of wind blew by, and the rain became more urgent.

Lin Jiayin waved: "Come here."

Shen Zhan pushed the car and accelerated the pace.

It was dark and the whole city was soaked in rain.

The two stood under the overpass to hide from the rain, splashing water at their feet.

Lin Jiayin put the wet hair on her cheeks behind her ears, revealing her smooth and full forehead, her face as white as a lotus.

She looked down at her body, but fortunately, she was only partially wet.

The clothes on his head were soggy.

Turning his head to look at Shen Zhan, the corners of his sleeves were dripping.

Shen Zhan lowered his head, curling his eyebrows and twisting the hem of his clothes, as the water fell one by one.

Lin Jiayin thought for a while, and took his outer shirt in her hand, holding it on one side, twisting it into a twist.

Before he started to exert any force, a hand suddenly reached out.

The forearm is slender and strong, the skin is cold and white, and the blue blood vessels are vaguely visible.

"I'll come." He took the clothes, wringed out the water two or three times, and then handed it to Lin Jiayin: "wipe his face."