Chapter 29

When Lu Zhicheng received a call from home, he was helping Wang Xu draw a circuit board.

He put down the mouse and walked out.

Wang Xu was reading the news, and when he saw him going out, he put down his cell phone and said, "Where are you going? Someone will come over for the acceptance tomorrow, why not hurry?"

Lu Zhi is a tall adult and extremely thin, like a bamboo pole.

As a result of staying up all night to do projects, the fundus of the eyes is black and blue, the eyes are bloodshot, and the complexion is sallow.

He opened his dry and skinned lips, and his voice was tired and hoarse: "I know, the caller is from home, and I will come back after answering the phone to continue painting."

"Hurry up." Wang Xu nodded and continued to play with his mobile phone.

Lu Zhicheng stood in front of the corridor with his hands on the railing.

A gust of wind seemed to knock him down.

"Mom, what's the matter?" he asked.

The voice on the other end is very old, and if you can think of the speaker, it must be an old woman with white hair.

"How did you study at school?" she asked.

Lu Zhicheng replied: "I learned very well,"

She coughed, and then asked: "How many points did she score in the exam? Is there a hundred?"

Lu Zhicheng was silent for a few seconds, and then said: "There are a hundred points."

Mom didn't finish primary school, and she didn't know what college was like, let alone grade points. In her mind, as long as one hundred points in the test is the best.

"It's fine." She sighed in relief: "Chengcheng, you must study hard. You are the first college student in our village, and it is the hope of mom and dad...cough cough...you must listen to the teacher... Cough cough."

"Mom, I know." Lu Zhicheng frowned, "You have a cold?"

"I went to the mountain yesterday and got a little rain." She coughed again: "Don't worry, I took the medicine."

Lu Zhicheng bit his dry lips.

I want to tell her to go to the hospital, but I can't say it, even if I say, Mom won't go.

"Isn't the home installed natural gas?" Lu Zhicheng advised him: "Don't burn wood."

She smiled: "Now everyone in the team has gone out to work, and there is no one to pick up the firewood in the mountains. It looks strange."

In fact, he couldn't bear the money, and Lu Zhicheng couldn't bear to break it.

"How is Dad?" he asked.

My father was diagnosed with uremia last year and has been doing kidney dialysis. The savings at home are all used up, and all the relatives around him borrowed it.

There was a long silence on the other end, as if the phone had been cut off.

"I'm calling for your dad's business." She said.

Lu Zhicheng asked nervously, "What's wrong? Isn't it?"

"Today I will accompany your dad to do kidney dialysis. The hospital said that if you don't settle the money, you won't do it next time." She sighed helplessly, "What can I do?"

The ending sounded trembling with a little cry.

Lu Zhicheng thought for a while: "You tell the hospital that you will settle a part of it next month. The school will issue scholarships. I will find a solution for the rest."