Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 7:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early the next morning, Shen Zhan was washing in the bathroom. The alarm clock outside rang seven or eight times, causing headaches. Shen Zhan spit out toothpaste and went out.

Lin Jiayin just arched out of the quilt, and when Shen Zhan thought she was going to find the phone to turn off the alarm clock, she stopped and sat motionless with her quilt on her head.

"..." Shen Zhan walked over and lifted the quilt. "Get up, it's seven forty."

Lin Jiayin staggered back on the bed without opening her eyes.

She still did not forget to grab the quilt from Shen Zhan's hand, hugged it in her arms, rubbing her face against the pillow.

"Get up." Shen Zhan bent over and grabbed her wrist and dragged her up.

Lin Jiayin murmured a few words, her eyes still closed.

The two began to pull on the quilt. Lin Jiayin's strength was far inferior to Shen Zhan, but unwillingly grasping the corner of the quilt, the person was dragged from the middle of the bed to the edge of the bed.

Shen Zhan let go, "Get up."

The eyes didn't react at all, should they be closed or closed.

Shen Zhan tugged mercilessly before letting go.

Lin Jiayin dropped her head and planted under the bed. At the moment of weightlessness, she woke up, and then she lay down on the bed for some reason.

Fortunately, the bed was low and there was a quilt padded, Lin Jiayin lifted the hair covering his eyes.

Shen Zhan had already walked away and went into the bathroom again.

Lin Jiayin dragged the quilt onto the bed and stood there in a daze. It was not called a daze. The analogy of turning on the computer was more appropriate.

Lin Jiayin's brain was blank before she woke up. She walked to the bathroom, and Shen Zhan just came out, with a few drops of water remaining on her face, and a few strands of hair were wet and stuck to her forehead, she had a faint pine fragrance. The rising sun shining through the bathroom window became clearer.

The sunlight just hit Lin Jiayin's eyes, she blinked in avoidance, and then opened her eyes hard because she wanted to see Shen Zhan.

"Give you five minutes."

"What?" Shen Zhan passed by, and she turned her head in hindsight.

This time the sun fell on his back, a warm orange light.

Shen Zhan didn't look back, but said simply and concisely: "Class."

class!

Lin Jiayin's brain finally turned.

Run into the bathroom, close the door, wash your face and brush your teeth.

The face of the person in the mirror is white, and his cheeks are still pink when he gets up, and his lips are ruddy without applying anything.

Someone once came to ask Lin Jiayin what brand and color lipstick he used.

Lin Jiayin shook her head and said, "I didn't wear lipstick."

After the girl screamed, she turned around and immediately complained to people: "How could it be possible that I didn't wear lipstick, and my eyes are not blind. If I don't want to say, forget it, and say something is not applied, funny!"