Chapter 59

"I feel sweet too." Lin Jiayin licked the corner of her mouth.

Shen Zhan smiled, "Xiao Tiantian."

"Who is sweet." Lin Jiayin thought he was talking about himself.

Shen Zhan looked at her: "You."

"Ah..." Lin Jiayin didn't know how to express her shy and angry feelings. After two seconds, she stomped her feet, "You have changed now."

"How did I change?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin said: "You didn't say this before."

"Don't want to listen?" Shen Zhan raised an eyebrow.

"No," Lin Jiayin stared at him for a while and laughed, "It's that...that's what."

Shen Zhan's long and narrow eyes rose slightly, and he sighed lightly: "No way, someone has smeared honey on his mouth."

Lin Jiayin blinked her eyes: "Brother's mouth is so sweet."

Shen Zhan looked at her with a smile.

"I want to take a bite again." Lin Jiayin puffed her cheeks softly and acted softly.

It's a bit wrong, and the tone is weird.

Shen Zhan smiled happily.

The veritable little sun, with a warm glow all over his body, no matter how dark it is, it can light up his world and bring him hope.

"The influence on the street is not good, so I go back to bite at night," Shen Zhan glanced at his phone, "it's late, go back to school, you still have classes in the afternoon."

The sky was overcast again at this time, dark and bright.

Just like her mood, she was in a good mood without mentioning that the school didn't want Zhao Ye. It seemed that nothing happened.

But as soon as he mentioned the school, Lin Jiayin was silent, and the smile on his face faded.

"It's one forty," Shen Zhan said, "I remember being sent off for being late."

"The teacher who went to class in the afternoon didn't punish her waist," Lin Jiayin pursed the corner of her mouth. "She is not strict. It's okay to be a few minutes late... I don't go..."

Shen Zhan stretched out his hand to cover her head, "Be good, go to class."

"I don't want to go." Lin Jiayin took his hand off his head and raised his chin to look at him, "I want to stay with you, now, this afternoon."

Shen Zhan smiled, "I have a class too, do you want to follow me to class?"

Lin Jiayin nodded.

"Can you understand?" Shen Zhan asked.

"If you don't understand, you have to go." Lin Jiayin said stubbornly.

At this time, she just wanted to be with him, accompany him, a few meters away from him, as long as he turned around and could see her.

Give him a smile.

"Don't worry about me," Shen Zhan sighed lightly, "I will worry about you even more."

Lin Jiayin's lips tightened.

She understood what Shen Zhan said, and at this moment, she suddenly felt the powerlessness in his mouth.

Tied to people, heavy, dragging people down.

Shen Zhan glanced at the phone again, the sound turned off, the vibration turned off, the caller ID was displayed one by one, and the screen was always on.