Chapter 64

Jiang Xiaowen asked Shen Zhan to meet at a coffee shop not far from the company.

When she arrived, Shen Zhan was already sitting there.

"I don't want anyone else to know about this matter except you." Jiang Xiaowen is straightforward.

Shen Zhan lightly tapped his chin, "Don't worry, I will keep it secret."

Jiang Xiaowen opened her handbag, took out a transparent file bag and put it on the table, after a pause, she pushed her fingertips forward.

"It's all here," Jiang Xiaowen took a deep breath, and tapped the knuckles on the edge of the file bag. "DNA testing, the doctor's dictation, and the recording he threatened me with photos."

"Why didn't you call the police?" Shen Zhan didn't open the file bag in a hurry, but frowned and asked her.

It can be seen that Jiang Xiaowen is not a weak person, she is thoughtful, and has collected such complete evidence that it is impossible not to call the police.

Jiang Xiaowen looked at him: "I wanted to call the police, but before the call... Zhao Ye died."

When she heard the news, she was suddenly relieved.

Rape|Rape is a life-stain for a girl.

Zhao Ye was condemned to death, and the dead cannot be traced back to criminal responsibility, so there is no need to report the crime.

After Shen Zhan was silent for a while, he asked: "Why help me?"

"I'm not helping you, but venting myself. I have watched all the hot searches, including interview videos of Zhao Ye's parents. I commented that Zhao Ye could not do these things, so I wanted to laugh, how could it be impossible? , He is even strong..." Jiang Xiaowen paused, "This kind of scum thing can be done, what can't be done?"

"Do you want this to be exposed?" Shen Zhan asked.

Jiang Xiaowen said: "Don't you want to?"

This incident revealed that public opinion has absolutely reversed and swarmed towards Zhao Ye.

"If it is exposed, your personal privacy is easy to leak." Zhao Yeyou □□|Shi is indeed a turning point for him, but he also knows that Jiang Xiaowen didn't choose to report to the police because of his reputation.

Jiang Xiaowen was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled: "What you said...I believe you are not trying to save you because of your opinions."

Shen Zhan also smiled.

"I will entrust a lawyer to appear in court on my behalf and require law enforcement agencies to keep my detailed identity information confidential. The criminal liability cannot be traced back, so I will trace the civil compensation." Jiang Xiaowen paused and looked at him: "As for how hot it is, It's your business."

"Thanks." Shen Zhan said sincerely.

"No thanks, I will ask you for help in the future," Jiang Xiaowen smiled: "You can't shirk it."

Shen Zhan nodded: "OK."

After the first class in the afternoon, Lin Jiayin drove the subway to the Fourth People's Hospital accompanied by Tao Mo.

Tao Mo checked it on Baidu. Although the Provincial People's Hospital is the best, it specializes in various intractable diseases and serious diseases. If it is a mental illness, it is best to go to the Fourth People's Hospital.

"Or go to the Provincial People's Hospital." Lin Jiayin was a little scared when he heard the Fourth People's Hospital is commonly known as the Mental Hospital.